Older

HEY EVERYONEEEE!!! SO, HERE IS THE NEW CHAPTER THAT I HAVE BEEN WRITING FOR AGES BECAUSE I NEVER KNOW HOW TO STOP TYPING HAHAHAHA! I WANTED TO WRITE A CHAPTER WITH A SLIGHTLY MORE MATURE HARRY, SO I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!

THIS CHAPTER IS PARTLY BASED OFF OF ALL OF YOUR SUGGESTIONS FOR OLDER HARRY AND THAT VIDEO OF HARRY SNIFFING HIS ARMPIT LMAO.

HARRY - 28

Harry acts maybe a tad older in this chapter, but is still very much so innocent minded and also Glenne and Jeff's baby

Harry acts maybe a tad older in this chapter, but is still very much so innocent minded and also Glenne and Jeff's baby. 🥺

...

If there was one thing Glenne wanted for the night, it was for things to go smoothly, without a hitch. Unluckily for her, luck was never quite on her side.

"You're babysitting."

"What?" Glenne scrunches her eyebrows together as she looks over at her husband, his eyes glancing down and then back up at her eyes before he's motioning with his chin.

"Your drink. You're babysitting it," He says cooly, taking a swig of his own cocktail.

Glenne, flustered, takes a quick look down at her glass that she's been slowly sipping on for the better part of an hour.

"Oh. Yeah..." She says, quickly taking a drink. Jeff pauses a moment at this before softening his gaze and his eyes are following her's out to the crowd of people everywhere.

The Kardashians were hosting a big summer party, and as close friends of the family, Jeff and Glenne had felt obligated to attend

The party was extravagant to say the least. There was a DJ, food catered from the best spots in LA, a giant pool, and plenty of free booze for everyone to go around. Plus, the place was practically crawling with A-list celebs.

However, the one thing that was missing from the party in Glenne's mind was: Harry.

"Don't tell me you're still stressing about, H, are you?!" Jeff asks, a soft huff excaping him. Glenne rolls her eyes at him.