Things You Should Know!

Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for choosing to read my story, it means so much to me! Before getting into the book itself, I just want to lay some ground work, a foundation, if you will.

...

Soooooo, for starters, this book will feature the one and only: Mr. Harry Styles!!!

nicknames: H, Haz, Sue, Bubba, Muffin, and many more

In this book, Harry will remain his actual age in real life (26). Though, this book is in no way, shape, or form an actual depiction of Harry's life. This book 100% fictional.

Harry's Character

In SPECIAL, Harry is, well, a bit special. Throughout the one-shots, you can expect Harry to be dealing with various different struggles, whether they be intellectually, socially, or physically.

In every chapter, Harry will deal with urinary incontinence in various degrees. Because of his condition, Harry will find it necessary to wear forms of adult protection, whether that be adult diapers(nappies) or pull-ups. This condition will prove to be a constant area of concern for the boy and his relationships with others.

Other Characters You Should Know
Below I will list reoccurring characters you will see throughout this story, and their relationship to Harry.

Anne - Harry's mother and main source of nurturing and support. Anne lives in the UK, so is often being reached by telephone when Harry needs her. Though, when Harry's in the country, he's stopping at his mum's house.

Gemma - Harry's older sister and Harry's main soure of cheeky sibling teasing. Though, Gemma is the first to come to Harry's defense if anything is to happen to the boy.

Jeff - Harry's manager and good friend (also doubles as a caretaker sometimes). Harry looks up to Jeff as a big brother and someone he doesn't want to disappoint.

Glenne - Jeff's girlfriend / fiancé. A motherly/big sister to Harry.

Sarah - A close friend and drummer in Harry's band. While on the road, Sarah is the person Harry goes to for advice and a good snuggle. Sarah sees Harry as a younger brother.

Mitch - A close friend and guitarist in Harry's band. Mitch sometimes takes care of Harry in LA or on the road when Glenne and Jeff are busy. Mitch and Harry are best buds despite Harry's difficulties. Mitch doesn't mind.

Kendall - Family friend of both Jeff's and Kaia's family, so is often invited to events. Harry has a massive crush on the girl, but she sort of sees him as a child.

Kaia - Family Friends with Harry and his family. Kaia is friendly with Harry mainly because of his disabilities, but Harry sees Kaia as an actual friend and peer.

Cameron - Jeff's younger brother and sometimes a friend to Harry, though, Harry sees Cameron as more of a friend and Cameron sees Harry as a vulnerable person he must be nice to.

Lou Teasdale - Harry's longtime friend and hair stylist from his 1D era. When together, Lou is Harry's second mumma and number one fan! Harry feels comfortable talking about anything with Lou, and often will! (No matter how embarrassing it may be)

Harry L. - Harry's stylist and friend. Harry L. is someone Harry works with closely to decide his wardrobe for appearances, photoshoots, and gigs! If there's anyone Harry's talking fashion with, it's Harry L.

LOCATION

You can assume most chapters will take place in Los Angeles, California in current times unless otherwise stated!
...

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away!

Thank you again for choosing to read my book! I hope you enjoy! ❤️❤️❤️