photo stories

Hey everyone! It's been a while, but we're back with a new c'hapter!!!

I wanted to try something a little different this chapter... You all always have such good prompts, so I want to try an interactive chapter where you guys write little micro stories/scenes to go along with the pictures below!

To help get this started, I've written a couple little micro stories for some of the pictures as an example. Feel free to either build off of my stories or completely write your own as they relate to the photo!

Can't wait to read all of your comments! 🤍

"Foooof!" Harry whisper-yells urgently as he tugs at his manager's sleeve

They're currently on the red carpet at the Grammys. The buzz of excitement fills the air as celebrities and cameras surround them. Harry's in the running for a couple of awards, so, of course, Foof has tagged along because A) he's the boy's manager, but also because he knows that Harry sometimes struggles with controlling his bowel movements due to his condition.

"You okay, bub?" Jeff's eyebrows knit together, his concern evident as he notices the urgency in Harry's voice.

Harry's face reddens with embarrassment, his voice quivering. "Foof, I-I need to use the bathroom. It's urgent."

Understanding the gravity of the situation, Jeff's protective instincts kick in. He quickly scans the surroundings for a solution, his eyes landing on a restroom sign nearby. He guides Harry discreetly toward it, away from the prying eyes of the red carpet.

As they make their way through the bustling crowd, Harry's discomfort intensifies and he's almost clutching his bum. The fear of losing control gnaws at him, his heart pounding with anxiety. He looks up to Jeef, seeing him as more than just a manager but as a big brother figure, someone who has always been there for him.

Jeff maintains a composed demeanor, his voice steady and soothing. "Hang in there, Harry. We're almost there. You're doing great."

But as they reach the restroom, Harry's sense of control crumbles. In the privacy of the stall, he has an accident, his face contorting with shame and humiliation. Tears well up in his eyes as he struggles to come to terms with the embarrassment.

Foof, witnessing Harry's distress, remains unfazed by the situation. He knows that his role extends far beyond being a manager. He swiftly finds Harry Lambert's number in his phone and gives the man a call, discreetly explaining the predicament and requesting assistance. Harry Lambert reacts with kindness and understanding, quickly providing fresh clothing and cleaning supplies.

Meanwhile, inside the restroom, Harry's tears continue to flow, his body racked with sobs. He feels small and vulnerable, overcome by a wave of shame. But through the noise of his anguish, he hears a comforting voice, a voice that has always been there to support him.