Leaked

HEY EVERYONE! I'M SOOOO SORRY FOR THE SUPER LONG WAIT. GONNA GET REAL WITH YOU FOR A SECOND HERE HAHA... I'VE BEEN KIND OF DOWN LATELY AND ALSO JUST NOT IN THE MOOD OR HEADSPACE TO WRITE ANYTHING. I THINK WITH GETTING OLDER I'VE REALIZED THAT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE STORIES AND I LOVE HARRY AND HOW MUCH HE'S MEANT TO ME ALL THESE YEARS, BUT I FEEL REALLY EMPTY IN MY PERSONAL LIFE. MY STORIES ARE DEFINITELY AN ESCAPE FOR ME, AND IT'S JUST BEEN SO DIFFICULT TO FULLY DIVULGE INTO THEM WHEN I UNDERSTAND MY REALITY AND WHAT IS EXPECTED OF ME AS I TRANSITION FURTHER INTO ADULTHOOD. I'M NOT SAYING I WON'T BE WRITING ANY MORE STORIES, BUT JUST THAT I'VE GOT TO FIGURE THIS WHOLE 'ADULTING' STUFF OUT AND THAT MIGHT TAKE UP A LOT OF THE FREE TIME I USED TO USE FOR WRITING.

DON'T KNOW IF THAT MAKES SENSE, BUT ANYWAY... I HOPE YOU GUYS ALL ENJOY THIS UPDATE!! I HAVEN'T SEEN DWD, BUT I THOUGHT THE MOMENTS FROM THE VENICE FILM FESTIVAL WERE PRETTY FUNNY AND THEY GAVE ME THIS IDEA FOR THIS CHAPTER! SO, AGAIN, ENJOY!!  Sorry if it's a bit choppy!

...

Harry - 28

Harry - 28

"H, remember your manners, please!" Glenne leans over and whispers to the boy, gently pushing his bottom jaw up to close his mouth while he's chewing.

Harry blushes, wiggling a little in his seat as he glances out at the other members at the table.

Harry can always count on Glenne or Jeff, his full-time caregivers and friends, to help him out when he's needing a little manners reminder. And things are no different as he's in the middle of a press tour for his new movie Don't Worry, Darling, the whole cast now being stopped in Italy for the movie's premiere at the Venice International film festival.

Harry's super excited to be in Venice with his castmates, however, he's also pretty nervous given that he has to do so many interviews where his every movement will be judged. Being someone with a mild learning disability, it's easy for Harry to become the butt of the media's jokes when he's just being himself and answers questions a little wrong.

"Sorry, Gi..." Harry mumbles in embarrassment, quickly stabbing his fork at his caesar salad and thankfully chewing much more quietly this time.

"It's okay, sweetheart! Just remindin," Glenne flashes a smile, squeezing the boy's shoulder as he gives her a little grin before turning to his steak. Glenne doesn't miss the way he struggles to cut the meat with the Harry-safe butter knife they've given him, not trusting him to safely use an actual steak knife. "Do you maybe need some help with your steak there, bubs?"

"Umm... just a little," Harry admits, biting down on his bottom lip as his eyes once again glance around, this time making eye contact with his manager.

"What ya needing, bud?" Jeff inquires over a piece of his own steak.

"Help him cut his steak, babe," Glenne speaks a bit too loudly. Harry instantly beginning to blush as the table glances his way.