Snow Day

Hey guys! So I had kind of mentioned doing this chapter like monthsss ago ahaha! Luckily, I finally have it done and out for you! Hope you guys enjoy!!

...

Harry - 28

In this chapter Harry still has struggles with daily tasks, but he's a little more mentally aware of himself than in other chapters where he needs a lot of help

~

"But I don't have to, Glenneee!!" Harry grumbles loudly as Glenne attempts to get him unbuckled and out of the car.

"Don't think I asked you, bub... Now, c'mon! We're gonna give it a try while Foofy fills up the gas tank," Glenne says with a stern edge, pulling the pouty boy's arm. She senses that he may be wet, so is urging him a little more than normally.

The little family is on a bit of a road trip to go sledding in Colorado! It was something Jeff had always loved to do growing up and with having Harry living with them, the pair figured it'd be a fun experience to get him out and trying new things. Plus, they just wanted an excuse to take a mini vacation... but no one needed to know that tidbit.

Besides, Harry spent way too much time these days with his eyes glued to his iPad. This little break in a snowy cabin on the slopes without wifi would be good for him.

"Where you goin, babe?" Jeff asks as he sees Glenne begin to grab Harry's hand.

"Just taking this one potty," Glenne tells her husband, Harry's cheeks heating up as he glances at his feet.

"Don't needa.." Harry mumbles, a look from Glenne stopping his grumbles.

"Hey, while you're in the gas station, could you grab me a Pepsi? Pretty please and thank you!!" Jeff grins at his wife who's soon playfully rolling her eyes at him.

"Sure, babe... As long as I get a few sips," Glenne winks, Jeff shaking his head fondly as she walks away with Harry.

"In here, grumpy boy,"  Glenne directs Harry into a stall as he drags his feet.

"Not appropriate for me to be in the ladies' Glenne!!" Harry points out as the woman gets the handicapped stall door closed and locked behind him.

"Harry.... It's fine. You've been in here many times, and you know that all too well," Glenne says at the blushing boy. "Now c'mere, let's get you sorted out, yeah?"

"Nooo! I can do itttt!" Harry whines, batting Glenne's hands away as she goes to pull his little gray joggers down. "Don't always need your help!"

"Quit now with the attitude, H! M'getting tired of reminding you to behave today," Glenne snaps a little, Harry making sure he avoids her eye contact at the small telling off.

Of course Glenne has already had a bit of a nightmare morning with him, Harry kicking up a fuss about the comfy outfit Glenne put him in for the road trip. He claims he looks like a baby, but Glenne knows he's just in a mood.