Touring Trouble

HEY EVERYONE!!! SURPRISEEEEEE!!!

THIS NEW CHAPTER WAS PARTIALLY REQUESTED BY mirandastrawberry145 AND PARTIALLY AN IDEA I CAME UP WITH, SO I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT!! LEAVE ME SOME LOVE IN THE COMMENTS IF YOU DO!

...

Harry, 27Love On Tour '21

Harry, 27
Love On Tour '21

"[...] and maybe you shouldn't show off so much in your solos. I mean, you're taking my light and the fans come to see me, not you!!" Harry scoffs, rolling his eyes hard and poutily storming over to grab his phone off the charger.

Mitch feels his eye twitch as he's gripping the corner of a pillow to not absolutely explode on the younger man. Harry's been a complete brat this tour, and everyone is quite literally at their whit's end with his behavior.

"Yeah, okay, H," Mitch shrugs off the comment, getting up to make himself a quick drink before the bus arrives to get them all and take them to whatever hotel they're staying at tonight. It's around the twentieth show on Love on Tour and the newness and excitement of it all has surely worn off by now. No thanks to Harry's arrogance this go around...

"Don't 'yeah, okay' me!! You were showing off and you know it!! Just remember it's MY tour. They don't care about some guy playing guitar, they care about me, Harry Styles," Harry spits cunningly as he's soon scrolling through his phone to see what fans are saying about the performance. The majority of it is all positive praise towards Harry, but some fans are commenting on how amazing Mitch's guitar solo in "She" was, and Harry can't take it.

"Maybe you can be a bit nicer, Harry. That's quite rude to say," Sarah points out. She knows Mitch, her boyfriend, well enough that he'd just shrug off Harry's rudeness without putting him in his place. Luckily, Sarah is more willing to be stern with the boy.

"S'not rude, s'the truth! Besides no one asked you, Sarah," Harry glares daggers at the girl and she actually feels herself get hot.

Harry can be quite intimidating when he wants. Everyone knows he's not actually threatening, he's actually quite childish really. But sometimes Harry can be a spoiled rotten brat and say things that hurt people's feelings, and the status he has over them as their technical boss makes them sometimes hesitant to stand up to him and tell him off.

They usually leave the tell off to Jeff, but the man has been a little less present this tour due to him being married and having a baby on the way, so he needs to make a lot of personal calls home.

Sarah wants to say something else but Mitch makes a face to her as to say save it. It's not worth getting in a brawl with Harry, it'll only lead to a massive meltdown and him giving them all the cold shoulder for days on end-- which is pretty unproductive for them as a band.

Instead, Sarah sighs and makes her way over to Mitch for a little snuggle, the two communicating nonverbally about their annoyance.