Chapter 10: The Squid Sisters

during the afternoon of a nice day, Grey was walking home by himself while carrying a couple of bags full of groceries. Grey turned and walked down an alleyway to get to his apartment complex, but while he was walking through the alleyway, he also walked past a group of four Inkling girls that were chatting and giggling until he walked by. All of the Inkling girls looked at Grey walk by, then they smirked at him in a seductive way.

Inkling girl: hey, you big Octo boy~

Grey stopped in his tracks and turned around to see the four Inklings walking up towards him in a very sexualized way, making him raise his eyebrow at them.

Inkling girl 1: ya know....for an Octoling boy.....you're pretty cute.

Grey:....

Inkling girl 2: and quite muscular~

Grey: *nods* thank you.

The four girls began walking around Grey as if they were birds circling around their prey. the third Inkling girl smirked at him and grabbed onto his shoulders from behind, then placed her body close to his.

Inkling girl 3: do you have a girlfriend, big boy?~

Grey: Mhm.

Inkling girl 4: you look like you got a lot of money on ya~

Grey: *shrugs*

Inkling girl 1: well now....

The Inkling girl lifted up her skirt to her school girl gear and showed Grey her panties while giving him a very seductive glare and swaying her hips in the process.

Grey:....

Inkling girl 1: for the right price, we can give you an experience that your girlfriend could NEVER give you~

It was pretty silent for a while until Grey gave the Inkling girl a glare while seeming completely unamused by her flashing. The Octoling boy opened his mouth and all of the Inkling girls leaned closer to him to hear his response, slightly exited.

Grey: why would I waste my hard-earned money just so I can get in your dirty panties?

All of the Inkling girls stood there completely shocked as Grey walked off and payed them no mind. one of the Inkling girls clenched her fist and gritted her teeth at Grey before yelling at the top of her lungs.

Inkling girl 1: THEY ARE NOT DIRTY, YOU DISGUSTING PIT DWELLER!!!!

Inkling girl 3: hmph, his loss.

Grey walked along the sidewalk until he eventually reached Flounder Heights, where he walked up the stairs while letting out a tiny sigh in the process. he walked up to a door with the number ten on it, and then grabbed his keys out of his pocket. Grey opened the door and walked inside with groceries in hand, closing the door with his foot.

Grey: Buttercup....I'm home.

Grey walked over to the kitchen and placed down his groceries on the counter, but then looked around to hear not a single response or even see Buttercup.

Grey: Buttercup?

Grey stood still for a second, but his Octo ear wiggled a little and he let out a little sigh in the process when he realized what was going on. Grey held out his hands in a catching position and literally, Buttercup fell from the ceiling right into his arms, then gently karate chopped his afro while smiling at him.

Buttercup: I missed yoooou.

Grey:...how long were you on the ceiling?

Buttercup: uh...like twenty minutes. I wanted to surprise you!