Chapter 15: Broken Codes

A train rode down the tracks at remarkable speeds, carrying many passengers with it. Inklings, Octolings, and many other sea creatures, were either sitting down, or standing casually. a short Inkling girl was sitting down within the train with her earbuds in her ears as she watched something on her phone, something that made her smile in an adorable way. she watched as an Inkling girl slammed her fist onto her own chest in pride, yelling right at Amira.

Inkling girl:...Isabella...

The Inkling took one of her earbuds out when she heard the train intercom start to speak to all of the passengers.

Intercom: attention all passengers, we are now approaching Inkopolis, If this is your stop, please gather your belongings and exit through the doors when the train comes to a complete stop.

Inkling girl:.....I can't believe I'm....going to meet you....

-----------------------------------------------------

*Tv*

An Inkling boy hugged an Inkling girl from behind, then buried his face in her back slowly. The Inkling girl grasped her suitcase tighter and let out a little sniffle when she felt the Inkling boy's tears seep through her shirt.

Inkling boy: please....don't go....

Inkling girl:.....I have to...in order to properly walk in my mothers footsteps....I must go off to train by body, mind, and spirit....

Inkling boy: I'll come with you!! I'll travel with you!! I just don't want to be separated from you...I can't live without you.

Pilot: LAST CALL FOR FLIGHT FIFTEEN!!

The Inkling girl turned around to face the boy, then smiled at him before poking his forehead in an adorable way.

Inkling girl: you can't come with me...this is a path that only I can walk down....

Inkling boy:.....

Inkling girl: *smiles* don't hold onto the past...I want you to have a nice life....

The Inkling girl kissed the boy's forehead before waving goodbye and walking onto the plane.

*Off*

Bella and Obsidian were both sitting together on Bella's couch while wearing their pajamas and sharing a blanket, along with Ginger, who was on the arm of the couch, watching along with them. Bella and Obsidian were both fighting back tears as Bella was holding an empty bowl, which used to be full of popcorn.

Obsidian:...*sniffle*...I-I-I-I......love this show!

Bella: *wipes her tears*..it's fucking amazing.....and we still have 3 seasons to go, and the Squidmas special until we watch the finale.

Obsidian: wait! t-there's more?! b-but that seemed like a series finale right there!

Bella: I know, *pat pat* but we still have a lot more to go, my rocky friend.

Obsidian: *whimpers* well, start up the next season! I'm very excited now!

Bella: *looks down into her bowl* after a quick break. can you remake some more popcorn? I'm gonna go use the bathroom.

Obsidian: o-okay!

Obsidian took the bowl from Bella, and the two went their separate ways. Obsidian walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of uncooked popcorn, then took it out the plastic while humming to herself. she tossed the bag into the microwave and turned it on, then heard the doorbell ring.

Obsidian tilted her head and walked over to the door, then opened it to see a short Inkling girl standing in front of her with light skin, tan colored tentacles, and black eyes, she wore a skirt, dark bomber jacket, and school shoes, she also had a carrying bag on her side, along with an adorable smile.