Chapter 4: A Bubbly Feeling

Yumi, was sitting on her couch while only wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top. She scrolled through Tv channels until she heard a familiar voice calling her name, actually catching her attention and forcing her to look over and see Bella standing there while only wearing a bra and panties.

Yumi, began to blush at the sight from Bella's beautiful body, and she saw Bella begin to walk closer....and closer...causing Yumi to crawl backwards on the couch, but Bella crawled onto the couch and continued to move until she was right above Yumi.

Bella: I want you, Yumi~....

Yumi didn't even have a chance to respond because she suddenly felt Bella's lips connect with hers. Yumi was shocked at first but her eyes slowly shut and she embraced the kiss by using her hand and gently began to caress Bella's cheek.

Yumi: Mmph~...

Yumi began to muffle a couple of moans from Bella's gentle, yet seductive touching, slowly rubbing all over her body and sliding her tongue into her mouth. Eventually the two separated and Bella was sitting right on Yumi's lap. Yumi could still feel the trail of saliva on her lower lip that used to connect them, causing her to actually blush even more and whimper a little.

Bella: do you want me, Yumi?~

Yumi:......

Bella gave Yumi a little smile and rubbed her hands on Yumi's belly under her tank top, slowly getting closer and closer to Yumi's breasts. Yumi whimpered again, and saw Bella give her another look while letting out little seductive noises.

Bella: I'll ask again.....do you want me, Yumi?~

Yumi:......

Bella: I know you do~.....I just wanna hear you say it~

Yumi was a complete blushing mess and she was so confused, yet aroused on what was even going on at the moment. She looked away in a shy manner and slowly opened her mouth in a adorable way.

Yumi:.........I do want you.

Bella, smirked a little and let go of Yumi, then leaned back up again and grabbed her own bra.

Bella: well then....you can have me~
-------------------------------

Yumi's eyes shot open and she instantly sat up in her bed while panting heavily. Yumi could feel sweat trailing down her face as she grasped onto her own chest and felt her heart beating way more rapidly....like...super fucking fast.

Yumi: what.....was that?.....

Yumi felt on her cheeks to feel that they were super warm as her heart finally began to stop beating so rapidly, going back to it's normal pacing. she sat there for quite some time until her cheeks weren't warm anymore and she finally could let out a long sigh, and looked over at her room window to see that it was raining outside, making her just.....sit there and watch as the rain flowed down her window with the light of the moon illuminating in her room.

Yumi:...why.....why do I feel so weird?

Yumi could feel a bubbly feeling within her gut, making her even more confused on what was going on.

Yumi:...this feeling.....could I be sick?

Yumi stood up from the bed and walked out of her bedroom and over to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror and started to just....think. Yumi looked down at her body to see herself wearing her "pajamas", which consisted of a tank top and pair of shorts.

Yumi knew her pajamas weren't flashy but honestly, she didn't care because sleep is sleep, and she's gonna wear whatever the fuck she wants, and what she thinks feels comfortable while she sleeps.