Chapter 26: Magazine Models?!

Within the police station, inside of a very small interrogation room, Gabby sat across from 6, who was wearing handcuffs and giving her a tiny grin.

6:....ya know....you're a very beautiful girl.

Gabby: cut the shit and answer the questions I'm going to ask you.

6: *shrugs* if you say so.

Gabby pulled out a file and opened it up, showing 6 the ruins of a testing facility. 6 saw Gabby point at the paper, then glare at him.

Gabby: exactly 18 years ago was the start to a very very VERY illegal experiment. The News called it the "Fusion Of Species Experiment"....or "F.O.S.E" for short. Do you know what I'm talking about?

6: *smirks* of course.

Gabby: your code number is 006, correct?

6: yup.

Gabby: what is your real name?

6: don't got one.

Gabby:....you don't?

6: none of us had real names. We all refered to each other as our code numbers.

Gabby: how many of you were there?

6: just 15, girly girl~

Gabby:....*sigh*....mind telling me what the whole purpose of the experiment was about? Why were you trying to fuse species?

6: it was quite simple.... Inklings and Octolings are both similar....yet completely different in their own ways, right?

Gabby: *nods*

6: Octolings are stronger and smarter....while Inklings are faster and more durable....the professor wanted to create the perfect Hybrid between the two species....a Hybrid that could rise up and solve everything.

Gabby:.......professor?

6: *chuckles* yeah...I remember her....she was such a strict woman.....testing us day and night....just so she could get her results.

Gabby: she tortured all of you?

6: mm.....I'd say it was more like brutal training if anything...but oh man, did the professor HATE code 005.

Gabby: Code 5?....was something wrong with that one?

6: yes, a very defective Inkling...she was useless. The professor usually worked code 5 the hardest out of the rest of us just because she hated her

Gabby:......

6: but no matter what happened to her, Code 5 always kept a smile on her face...which would always piss the professor off.

Gabby:....I see.....I have another question.

Gabby pulled out another page within the folder that showed a flipped over truck.

Gabby: around the same time period of when this illegal experiment was underway, Grizzco industries was struggling quite a bit.

6: *smirks* how so?~

Gabby: the cargo trucks that were taking Golden eggs to the industry were getting hijacked back-to-back. The Octarians were struggling during this time period as well, but when the facility was bombed, everything was back in working order, care to explain?

6: you sure do a lot of research.

Gabby: I'm a cop. Just answer the damn question.

6: *tiny chuckle* well, you do know that Golden eggs are a source of power, correct?