Chapter 27: Captains and Codes

Deep within the Deep Sea....an Octarian base stood up high, with Octarians walking back and forth, guarding the entrance. The Deep Sea was quiet....with only the sounds of shifting water from above....and floating GameCubes to give any type of esthetic.

In the main control room of the base, a sanitized Octarian sat at her desk, with kelp flowing off of her tentacles, folding her hands and not saying a single word, that is until a lower rank Octarian busted into her room with a worried look on her face.

Octarian: C-Chief! An intruder has infiltrated the base!

Chief Octarian:......*tsk*.....it's probably Agent 3.....he won't get past our front gates.

Octarian: Chief.....I........I don't believe this is Agent 3..........

Chief Octarian:.......what do you mean?

Octarian: this......cephalopod......looks different........she killed the two guards at the front gate.

The Chief Octarian looked over at her cameras and noticed that the Octarians that were once guarding the gate, were now laying on the floor, bleeding with giant holes through their chests.

Chief Octarian:......sound the alarm....

The Octarian nodded and slammed a button on the wall, causing a loud siren to buzz within the facility. The Chief grabbed a microphone with a very annoyed expression on her face, gripping a knife that was under her desk.

Chief Octarian: WE HAVE AN INTRUDER! I REPEAT-WE HAVE AN INTRUDER! KILL THEM AT ONCE!!

All of the Octarians heard the siren, then grabbed their weapons, ready to take on the intruder, but the second they approached the gates to move into the main area, all they could hear was the screams of pain from one of their Octarian troopers......causing them all to stop in their tracks.

Octarian: AAAAAAAAAAH!! PLEASE STOP!!! P-PLEASE....s.....sto......

The Octarians heard very gruesome noises coming from the other side of the door, then the body hitting the ground.

*Silence*

Octarian:........*looks at another Octarian*.....w-well....go check it out!

The Octarian hesitated, but she eventually mustered up the courage to walk over to the doors, but the second she was about to open them, they bursted open, causing her to fall onto her back.

All of the Octarians looked at the......Inkling......No.....The...Octoling?.... slightly confused.

Octarian: an Octoling?......so she's betraying her own kind.

Octarian 2: I.....don't think that's an Octoling....she looks like an Inkling....

Octarian 3: but...her Octoling claws...

Octarian 4: her Inkling eyes....

Octarian 5: her Octoling teeth.....

Octoling 6: she has suction cups on the inside and outside of her tentacles........what....is she?

The Hybrid had completely black eyes, with only her irises being white.....she had cracks around her eyes that seemed to actually be seeping into her skin. Mist formed from the cracks, making her glare alone enough to send a shiver down your inky body.

Her tentacles were unique, unlike anything that's ever been seen before. They went far down her body, and were pitch black as well, with purple glowing streams of Ink flowing through her tentacles along with the suction cups that were on the inside and outside.

Octarian: we're gonna give you one chance! Walk away, or die!

The Hybrid didn't respond, but instead took a single step forward, then stopped and looked down to see the Octarian cowering in fear while on the ground. Before the Hybrid could do anything to the defenseless Octarian, a suction bomb flew straight at her, making her dodge to the side and grab it out of mid air, shocking the Octarians.