Chapter 15: Pick them up

THE NEXT DAY

Yang Jungwon P.O.V

"Hey, Jungwon~ssii are we going to pick up mariell and yoo-ri now?" Sunoo said..

"Yahh, its so early... we talked about 10:00 am and its only 8:50 girls are always slow in preparing so im sure they are just planing what they gonna wear right now.."

"Since Mariell's house is closer... Lets pick her up first.." Sunoo said..

"Hey, you two.. what's with that picking up yoo-ri and mariell?" Heeseung hyung said..

"Yes, you heard it right hyung.. Were planning about our project" Sunoo said..

"Aishh, why I didnt think of that... I wish I can also invite my team mates here.." Heeseung hyung said..

"Btw who's your team mates hyung?"

"Uhmm, Yeji... Sunghoon and Ara.."

"Yeji was not familiar to me... but she's the one with the braids yesterday right?" Sunoo asked..

*A notification popped*

"... Its our groupchat.." "They said that lets pick them up at 9:30 and they both agreed with it.." I continued..

"So lets go? While its early.. we dont know if we will get lost..." Sunoo said..

"Do you have a driver?" Heeseung hyung Asked..

"No.. I can drive hyung"

"Ahh, Okayy keep safe.."

TIME PASSED

"Heyyy, Do you waited here for so long?" Mariell asked..

"Nahh,"

"Sit at the back Mariell~ssii" Sunoo said..

"Woah, youre really rich, I cant believe it" She said..

(Mariell is wearing white shorts with a lilac over-sized shirt.... and a whitish-violet rubber shoes.. )

(Jungwon was wearing burgundy shorts and light blue polo with his necklace and black rubber shoes..)

(Sunoo's outfit was a yellow hoodie with a En- print on it, a dirty-white shorts and a white rubber shoes)

"So lets pick Yoo-ri up..."

THEY ARRIVED IN YOO-RI'S HOME

"Wow.. this house is kinda big" Sunoo said..

"Yahh! Guys Im heree.." Yoo-ri shouted from the balcony.. then she ran fast downstairs..

*panting* " Okayy lets goo" She said..

"Woah.." thats the only word that came out of my mouth..

(Yoo-ri is wearing a Pink Plain hoodie, a mini white skirt and sandals)

"Is there something wrong? hehe.. I think this outfit doesnt fit my style, wait for a minute I'll just change with my boyish-style" She said..

"Its so great Yoo-riiii" Mariell said..

"Its better than your daily outfit" Sunoo said.."It looks perfect on you" He continued..

"Hey Jungwon~ssii!" and she waved her hand in front of my face..
____________

-KKEUT-

-CHAPTER ENDED-

•finished editing•