Chapter 59: Necklace and Bracelets

Yang Jungwon P.O.V

After a long time of practicing, me and the boys planned to go to the beach where I and Yoo-ri have a date.. Were planning to arrange some stuffs there..

The hyung line said that they will do the rest there and I with Sunoo hyung and Ni-ki will buy some presents..

"We'll be going there okay? Just buy some of the gifts your planning to give her..." Heeseung hyung said..

"Just make sure that your date will be happening at night, its more romantic.." Jay hyung said..

"Were also practicing using the guitar and piano there okay?" Jake hyung said..

"Sure hyung..."

"Im nervous, what if I made a mistake in singing tomorrow?" Sunghoon hyung asked and I just chuckled..

"She will just laugh at you" Sunoo hyung laughed together with Ni-ki..

"So hyungs, lets go?" Ni-ki asked, I and Sunoo hyung followed him to the car..

Inside the car, I drove for them even I don't have my license yet.. well, Im 19 years old now.. but 18 in International age.. I will be getting my license next year..

"What mall should we visit?" Ni-ki asked..

"I think we should visit the biggest mall in the city? Maybe they have many beautiful gifts there.. the biggest mall is located in xxxxxxx xxxx" Sunoo hyung answered..

"Im planning to buy necklace for her and a matching bracelet for us.."

"Well, that's good.." Sunoo hyung said.. "We can invite Mariell and Lauryn too right?"

"Suree.. right hyung?" Ni-ki asked me..

"Why not? More the merrier.." I giggled..

After 30 mins.. we arrived at the mall.. I parked my car and we immediately go inside the mall..

"Lets find some good shop.. first" Sunoo hyung recommended..

"Would it be better if we go on different ways?" Ni-ki said and we just nodded..

Im on my way to the third floor because Sunoo hyung will be on the second and Ni-ki will be on the first..

While roaming around, I saw this big shop with beautiful necklaces.. I went inside to search for a good necklace..

"Sir do you need he-- Wait.. Jungwon?" I looked up to her.. obviously Im shocked... she's the girl in my dream this morning.. "Dont you remember me?" She asked..

Honestly, I dont remember her... "No, I dont remember who you are.." I simply answered..

"Im your crush during our 6th grade!.. And Im also the one who has a crush on you back then, were in a mutual understanding right?" She said.. "What if we date and continue the past?"

"What?"

"You heard it right, I know you like it too.." She said.. I felt angry..

"Im sorry, miss.. but I already have a girlfriend.. " I said and left that shop.. I was upset, she's thinking that I still like her, I cant even remember her.. what if she's just a sasaeng?

I looked at my phone, Ni-ki texted us that he found a good shop... near the japanese restaurant..

I quickly went into the first floor and find that shop.. theres 4 Japanese restaurant here but theres only one restaurant with Accessory shop on its side.. so I went inside it and saw Sunoo hyung and Ni-ki looking at the necklaces...

"Wow hyung, you look upset" Ni-ki said..

"Its nothing"

"Guys, come over here..." Sunoo hyung called us..

He is pointing in a necklace, it has a heart pendant with a daisy on the bottom..❤️🌼 the daisy is not big as the heart (I just imagined the design, hehee)... well, I like it.. its pretty.. but ofc, she is prettier..

"perfectt" I grinned..

"Ofc, its Kim Sunoo.." He proudly chuckled..

"Ms? How much is this?"

"Its 80,000 won sir.." She replied... I can afford it so, I purchased it...

"Lets find a bracelet... I want mine with a letter Y and Her with a letter J..."

"Okay okay, let me find that.." Sunoo hyung said..

After 1 hour.. we got all we need. Ni-ki felt a bit hungry... so we went to the Japanese food right behind this shop..

They sit at the chosen table and I ordered for them for coming with me.. Its my treatt...

I ordered some sushi, sashimi, udon..tempura and onigiri.. for the foods.. and some cola for drinks..

I also take a seat after ordering what we want..

My Yoo-ri
• active now

:Where did you guys goo?? I also want to hang outt :((

Aww, sorry.. we just want to hang out together as a group.. How do you find out thar were not there?:

:Idiot, ofc, I looked for you... I want to treat you some street foods tonight but youre not here..

Why didnt you tell me? :(( I want foods from you..:

:I'll treat you next time then.. Byee, Im already tired.. Have fun, good night!

Good night! I love youu..:

:My dating ban isnt over yet Mr. Yang

I just chuckled...

"Hey, Jungwoniee.. Why are you smiling like that?" Sunoo hyung asked..

"Ofcc!! My girl messaged mee!!"

"But she's not your girl yet.. "Ni-ki teased.. after that, his phone rings.. "Okay, this time its my girl..." He answered it..

"Hii Yeobo!!" He waved at her.. "Helloo... Youre not in your dorm?" She asked.. Ni-ki put it in loud speaker.. "Im in a Japanese resto with Sunoo and Jungwon hyung..." Ni-ki makes us face the camera so we just waved at her.. "Wow, its good there.. okay okay, have fun! Good Night.. I love youu" She said, I cant wait for Yoo-ri to tell me that she loves me.. "I love you too... I hope you eat well!" Ni-ki said and ended the call..

"You guys are luckyyy~" Sunoo hyung said.. "I cant found my girl yet.." He pouted..

"Maybe she's just near you.. dont lose hope hyung" I patted his back..

"Sirs, your order are here.." The waiter put down the tray with the foods..
__________________

-KKEUT-

-CHAPTER ENDED-

•finished editing•