Chapter 82: 1 week at France

Yang Jungwon P.O.V

Hours later.. we arrived at our destination which is France! Its exciting to visit here again..

"Our last visit here is when you held your concert here with your members.." I said.. looking at her while she's carrying caramel and holding one luggage..

"This is different, its our own time... with no busy schedule.." She replied smiling..

"Lets go to the hotel?" I asked her.. "We should bring our things there first before eating.."

After a little conversation, we decided to ride a cab that will send us to the hotel.. I admit it, France is a really good country..

Minutes later, we started to unpack our things.. and rest for a bit..

"Jagiya, you look tired.. rest for a bit" She said and pulled me closer to her as we laid on the bed.. so she end up hugging me..

"Thank you Jagiya, let's start having fun later" I smiled.. and started to have a nap..

Yang Yoo-ri P.O.V

(aaa Im still continuing to write Lee Yoo-ri)

After my Jungwonie, closed his eyes, I felt tiredness too.. so I also joined his deep slumber..

Hours later, I woke up earlier than him. I didnt want to disturb him in his dream land so I just prepared our lunch..

I feel sorry that I can only cook Ramyeon today, we still didnt went out for groceries.. Luckily, we packed some ready to cook rice and some meats so its okay. I forgot that we can also order foods from the hotel service *facepalms*. I ordered 2 servings of fried chicken.. 2 large colas.. 2 servings french fries and 2 medium sized caramel ice cream.

Few minutes passed, the delivery man pressed the doorbell so it rang.. I went out to get the foods and when I came in again, I saw a half asleep Yang Jungwon

"Cute" I mumbled and smiled..

"Ja..." he said and yawned " Jagiya.. what time is it?" He asked.. I looked at my phone..

"Its 11:32 am, you should get up and lets eat" I said..

"What do we have for lunch?" He asked and stood up..

"Fried chicken, ramyeon, rice, colas, ice cream and french fries.." I said..

"Ooh, Good.." He said and smiled..

He went to the washroom to wash his face, ofc for himself to be fully awake..

While Im preparing the foods and the table, I felt 2 arms loosely wrapped around my waist..

He rested his chin on my right shoulder.. "Im lucky to have a beautiful wife like you" He said.

"You're so cheesy" I chuckled..

"Im handsome, youre beautiful... I know that our child will be goodlooking too.." He said.. that makes me smile..

"I know she or he will be too.. Im excited about the feeling of being a mom.." I said..

"So, do I.. Im excited to be your child's dad too you know?" He said and poked my cheeks..

"Dont worry, we will have our own family.. soon" I said.. "Here, the foods are ready" I smiled..

We ate and talked together, nothing changed, its still fun being with him..

On the first day, we spent our day unpacking and getting ready for tomorrow's trip..

Next day, we woke up earlier because we planned to ride a cruise at the Seine River, they said that its a must when visiting france........... Riding it is so refreshing, the birds flying above... the light blue sky with the bright yellow sun on the middle.. the clear and clean water.. The clouds scattered above, everything's perfect.. What a nice day..

Third day, we planned on strolling through the old quarters of Paris. Okay okay, this is so relaxing! The old cars, shops and houses.. The houses' designs are really unique and nice to see.. I recommend you visit it.. Its really different from Korea.. Jungwon is really amazed too..

Fourth day! We decided to went to a museum.. since were really interested at the old things here in France.. Im in love with this country aaaa..

"Jagiya, you should take a picture there" Jungwon said as he positioned the camera..

"Like this?" I posed with the statue..

"Yep, thats very good.." He smiled.. "I two three.. say cheese!" He said.. also, camera flash are prohibited here so we turned it off..

We finished the fourth day with smiles painted on our faces since its really good here...

Fifth day, we went to a French Cuisine to learn some french food to cook.. We left the hotel at afternoon. The chefs at this cuisine were really nice.. So glad that we studied French language before. They taught us to make Crottin de Chavignol, which is a cheese made from goat milk.. next is the Coq au vin, a French dish of chicken braised with wine, lardons, mushrooms, and optionally garlic... Its new to our taste.. We leaned to cook may foods today so.. Im glad to try something different..

The sixth day! At the morning, we packed some things that we bring so were ready to leave in the eight day... Now, we scheduled our selves to watch the sunset in the eiffel tower.. Watching sunset there is really really good.. 100/10 percent.. We also brought some blankets and foods to have a picnic..

"Let's take a selfie Jagiya" I said and leaned closer to him.. when Im about to click the selfie button, he kissed my cheeks so its in the selfie..

"Do you like it?" He said.. and I just chuckled, after that.. he kissed every part of my face..

"YAHH" i laughed.. even there are many people here..

The sixth day ended, We really enjoyed it..

On the seventh day, we're supposed to be the happiest today but it rained..

"Our plans today were obviously ruined" I said and pouted..

"No Jagiya, we can enjoy here at the room" He said and smiled..

"Glad your here" I said..

Hours later, we did our routine inside the room . the rain unfortunately didnt stopped even once..

Its already 9:12 pm and we just watched some movies together..

Im out from the bathroom, its not that cold... Im used in a cold weather..

After I went out of the bathroom.. I felt two arms wrapping around my waist, again..

"Jagiy-" I said and he just touched me by a feather on my shoulders and neck which made me have a ticklish feeling.. "Omg stop" I said while laughing..

"Im ready to tickle you Mrs. Yang" He laughed devilishly and tickled me at my tummy..

"HAHAHA" I couldnt stop laughing "Yang Jungwon ple--" I said and he just continued to tickle me..

And.. he didnt realized that my towel fell..

(sorry for this-)

"Oh" He said and immediately looked away.. Just whyy? Im not wearing any undergarments this time.. okay.. another embarrassing moment..

"You almost killed me from doing thatt" I said and faintly laughed.. changing the awkward atmosphere.. ofc, he still respects me..

"Im sorryy I didnt mean to Jagiya.. you should go now and dress up, so I can continue to make you laugh" He laughed little
_______________

-KKEUT-

-CHAPTER ENDED-

•finished editing•