Chapter 31: I like you

Lee Yoo-ri P.O.V

So today was the third to the last day with Ara, I felt so emotional..

"Oh my gosh, I didnt expect that time will fly so fast.." She said.. "I really dont know why I need to study in states.. I will really miss you Riri, just update me on everything happened on your day huh, even about hanging out with Sunoo.." She said and chuckled, yes... I like Sunoo until now, I don't think that I like him... I think Im fallen in love with him, Im really afraid to confess because I know I can be easily rejected..

"What if he doesn't like me?"

"I think he really likes you too... But, theres a one favor I would ask you" She said..

"Sure what is it?"

"Please mention me on tv or in any medias if you become an idol" She said while giving me an excited emotion.. I've been training for 5 months, and about to debut after 4 months..

"Of course.. I would always mention how I miss you"

"Youre so sweet... So okay, just go home.. I'll just pack some things that I need.." She said..
_____________

LAST DAY WITH ARA

"So you're all here.." Ara said..

"Yes we are, please stay safe and study hard so that you can go back here again" being concerned is visible on Haruto's words..

"I will really miss you guys.. I will" She said and we formed a group hug

:"Flight 6 is now boarding, please go to the plane for you not to be left"

"Ara lets go.." Her auntie said..

"Message us if your there huh" Ning said..

That is the last moment we have with Ara in this day... She already left, I wish that she will be back here again soon..
________________

2 MONTHS PASSED

Omg, in only 2 months, were debuting... our first album is already ready... and Im now here, at the school.. No one knows that I am a bighit trainee.. Belift Building and Bighit main building is different so thats why.. (They are just different in my story)

The 3 boys came in.. what? 3? They are supposed to be 7.. Only Sunoo, Jungwon and Heeseung are here...

"Where's Niki?" I asked to Jungwon siting on my side..

"Why? He and the other members were recording for the next album" He replied..

"Ah"

"So.. Uhm, can you m-meet me on the rooftop later on lunch?" Jungwon said..

"Uh, yes sure.. by the way, Im hoping that your next album will be good... I will purchase it right away"

"Yes I think it will be.." He said..

But in the middle of our conversation, someone caught my attention... Its Sunoo, Im kinda worried because he looks pale and sick..

"Wae?" Jungwon asked..

"Is Sunoo okay?"

"I think he is" He replied... I nodded with a worried face..

"So, stop chatting everyone and lets start our class" Our prof said..

TIME SKIPPED

Yang Jungwon P.O.V

Now its already lunch time... exactly 12 noon but I tell Yoo-ri to come by 12:10..

Im preparing something, A simple lunch... I want to confess my feelings for her... I want to go first before Niki, But, if she didn't like me too... I'll just move on...

I finished preparing the lunch, I have many foods here and of course a bouquet of flowers with chocolate bars on it...

Its 12:13... Yoo-ri isnt here yet, I think she have to do something... I'll just wait..

Lee Yoo-ri P.O.V

Im meeting Jungwon today at the rooftop... Im kinda late but I bought him a strawberry milk at the cafeteria first..

But...

I saw Sunoo laying his head in one of the tables... I wonder why Heeseung is not with him..

I rushed to him... I sat beside him and ask if he's okay..
.

.
"Uhm, Sunoo? Are you okay? Seems like not"

"My head is aching.. I think Im sick"  He said..

"Omg, take this" I gave him a medicine... I always have headache medicine in my pouch so I am always ready..

"Thank you"

"And this too" I gave him the strawberry milk that I bought for Jungwon, I think Jungwon wont wait anymore because Im too late...

"I know Jungwon ask you to meet him at the rooftop right?" Sunoo asked

"Uh, yeah.. but youre sick.."

"Its just a simple headache... why is it so important?" He asked...

"Uhm, I think its not the right time to tell you this..  But I really like you S-sunoo.." I said and a light pink tint is visible on his cheek..

"I l-like you t-too"
____________

-WAITTT, I REALIZED THAT MY 2ND MONTH AS A WRITER IS BEFORE HOBI'S BIRTHDAYYY-

-KKEUT-

-CHAPTER ENDED-

•finished editing•