Chapter 41: Happiness and Sadness in one dorm

Yang Jungwon P.O.V

"its"
..
..
..
..
"You"

Her word make my heart beat like a drum, Its so embarrassing, I know that she can hear my heartbeat cause its really loud...

"For real?" I asked her, maybe she's kidding right?

"For the past few weeks, I dont feel myself having a crush or liking Sunoo. When Im with him almost everyday, I noticed that he seems like an older brother to me. He deserves better, At first, Im really confused if I need to tell him. And these days, I realized that it was you, the one that I like"  She said.. if im only alone chatting with her? I think earthquake would occur cause I will literally jump like a kid.. screaming..

"Thank you.. Thank you for liking me back.. I really appreciate it" I said..

Lee Yoo-ri P.O.V

"Thank you.. Thank you for liking me back.. I really appreciate it" He said, looking at my hands.. I also looked at his hand and held it..

"Why are you hesitating?" I said while giving him a smirk... I could see him blushing right now..

"C-can we D-date?" He asked..

"Bang Pd nim said that I was having a 2 year dating ban" I said sadly.. "You would get bored."

"I will wait... I promise" He said making me smile.. this is the real feeling that I didnt feel when Im with Sunoo..

"I think we should go now.. maybe they are looking for us.."

"Letchugoo" He said happily...

Were now walking back to our dorms, holding hands...

Yang Jungwon P.O.V

I just sent Yoo-ri in her dorm... And Im ringing the bell in our dorm while no one opens..

"Yah, Here's Jungwonn!! We thought someone kidnapped you.. Im really worried my child" Heeseung hyung said.. "Why are you smiling like an idiot there?" He asked.

"Huh me?" I pointed to myself..

"Whats so happy today?" I heard Sunoo hyung said in a serious tone..

"Its really happy today... right Jungwon hyung?" I know that he saw us.. earlier.. I know he's happy cause he danced with his girl this afternoon..

I saw Sunoo hyung went to his room, yepp... We have our own room now.. Hyungs are wondering why Sunoo hyung is acting like that, While.. Im here, I knew everything.. They all looked at me.. I smiled awkwardly..

"Yah, Jungwon.. I know you knew something" Jay hyung said..

"If I tell you, you will keep it right?"

"Sure.." Sunghoon hyung said..

"Im with Yoo-ri earlier.."

"Thats why he's really happy" Niki said..

"She told me that, she tells Sunoo hyung that her feelings for him was gone.. Sunoo hyung is ready to court her but she rejected... I think thats why.. Also, Yoo-ri said that She fell for someone else"

"It hurts" Jake hyung said..

"Who is the someone?" Heeseung hyung asked..

"I dont know.." I lied.. Cause what if they'll hate me? "I'll just take some rest" I smiled.. I went to my room..

Lee Heeseung P.O.V

"I knew it, the 'someone' she said... is Jungwon.."

"How? We dont have a proof.." Jay said..

"Isnt he so obvious?" Sunghoon said..

"Bye hyungs, I dont want to listen to your conversation" He giggled.. I know Niki knows something..

"I also know that Jungwon didnt fullt moved on cause he once mentioned that he has 30% of possibility that he still likes Yoo-ri.." Jake said..

"Yahh.. lets not talk about Jungwon" Jay said.. "Hows your date with Mariell?" Jay asked me.. 02z knew that I hang out with Mariell this morning..

"Its not a date.."

"If its not.. what is it?" Sunghoon said..

"I rejected her"

"What?" 02z said in the same time..

"I treat her like my younger sis.. I don't treat her like a girlfriend or something"

"Its really a depressing day for Sunoo and Mariell for sure.." Jay said.. "Im lucky Im not rejected yet" He continued.

So okay, Jay is dating Quinne.. but theyre not official..

"I want to focus on my career first" I said... so okay, author is planning to publish my  book this year so... wait for it, I want you to know that Im not single in that book anymoreee!! [Spoiler: In Heeseung's book, I'll use the same characters in this book]

"Lets sleep?" Jake said..

"Yes.. lets go.."
____________

-KKEUT-

-CHAPTER ENDED-

•finished editing•