Chapter 49: First Kiss..

Yang Jungwon P.O.V

"Thank you guys, I'll just go get my coat... Dont worry guys, I'll buy some for you too.."

"Where are the others?" Yoo-ri said.. "Oh, I forgot.. theyre not in their day off.." She answered her own question..

I left the dance room.. I went to my room and get my coat.. Its kinda freezing todayy.. After it, I went to the main building... And I only noticed that Haruto's car is here... I went to the dance room..

"Youre fast" She said..

"Lets go?" I said and fixed my mask.. "Here, wear a mask too..." I handed her a mask..

"Thank you" She said.. "I hope you can make me happy.." She continued and I just smiled..

"Of course, when does Jungwon failed to make you happy?" Junkyu said...

"Yahh!! Shut up." she said..

"Im not telling him that you always imagine having a relatio---" She cut Junkyu's words..

"Remind me guys to kill him when I came back here okay?" She said.. I just laughed at her and followed her outside..

"You're imagining those kind of stuffs?" I asked her..

"Just buy me ice cream" She said and I saw her ears turning red.. "Dont listen to him.. he's just a crazy boy.." I just chuckled...

"Youre dating ban is almost over right? Its finished on exactly November 30.. Its our debut day.."

"Youre group is almost 2 years.. Im proud of Enhypen.." She said..

"Are you really proud of enhypen or just me?"

"Yah!! Im proud for the 7 of you guys.. " She said..

We just walked together, side by side.. I and Yoo-ri exchanges feelings for each other, I love her and I know she loves me too..

"Do you love me too?"

"Of course I do" She replied.. it makes me happy..

I wrapped my arms around her shoulder.. she just leaned her head on my shoulder..

"Im comfortable with you.." She said.. "Youre heart is beating fast jagiya.." She chuckled..

"J-jagiya??"

"Oh it seems like you dont like it ." She said..

"I would like you to call me that everyday.."

"But, not now." She said..

"Were here.." I said, were at the ice cream shop..

Its more like a cafe but they sell ice cream here... unluckily, there are some people in side.. 9 people, I see..

"Whats your order JAGIYA?" I emphasized the word 'Jagiya'

"Dont call me Jagiya here... Uhm.. Caramel please.." She said..

"I want caramel too.. 1 Big Caramel Ice cream please.. "

"Dine in or take out?"

"Dine in.."

After he take our order.. We saw some people staring at us.. Theyre wearing our colab with Aqua merchandise..  Theyre Engenes and Pearls..

"Its impossible for them not to recognize us right?" She asked..

"Dont worry.. dont think about what others will think... "

"Yes youre right.."

Until 3 girls approached us..

"Uhm.. Aqua's Yoo-ri and Enhypen's Jungwon right?" The tallest girl said..

We cant deny it.

"Y-yes.." Yoo-ri said.

"Omg! Can we take a photo with you??!!" The shorter girl asked..

"Sure.."

"Uhm.. sir? Can you please take a picture of us?" She handed her camera to the waiter..

"1.. 2.. 3!" *click*

"Thank you sir.. Thank you Yoo-ri and Jungwon.. but, are you two really dating?" The girl asked..

"Oh, no.. we arent.. " Yoo-ri said.. I just nodded..

"The others just ask us to buy some ice cream.."

"Oh, we really appreciate this photo.. Thank you, Im your number 1 fan!!" She said.. we just chuckled after they left..

"They recognized us.."

"Maam, Sir.. heres your ice cream, we'll give you a discount cause youre a really cute couple.. Enjoy.." The waiter said.. and he left

"C-couple? But were not" We just laughed...

Were peacefully eating, While something goes inside my mind.. I scooped some ice creamm..

"Wont you mind if I'll feed you with this one?" I asked..

At first she hesitated to open her mouth.. But she ate it..

"Yayy.." I said like a happy kid..

"Its my turnn" She said.. pointing the spoon in my mouth...

'aaaa' "When the ice cream is scooped by you, its much yummier!!" She is laughing... but why is she laughing so hard?

"Come closer" She said..

Lee Yoo-ri P.O.V

"Come closer" I said, he's so funnyy..

He came closer to me and pouted.. Its not like im gonna kiss him...

"There you go" I said after wiping the excess ice cream on his mouth.. He looks disappointed.. He's still close to my face... He came closer and closer.. "J-jungwon.. youre close" Then he pecked on my lips.. "Yah! Yang Jungwon!" I said while touching my lips..

"Do you know that youre my first kiss?" He chuckled..

"I'll kill you later"
________________

-KKEUT-

-CHAPTER ENDED-

•finished editing•