Chapter 53: Fake Marriage

Yang Jungwon P.O.V

Theres a photobooth so I want to take photos with Yoo-ri..

"Lets go and get some tickets!!"

"Sure.. " She said..

"Hi guys, so this game is called Piko.. Piko is an outdoor game in the Philippines but in this time.. lets play it inside.. You need to jump based on their numbers but dont step on the box or space with the rock... got it? you will win 30 tickets... exact price for the Photobooth" The boy said..

"Let me try first.." She said.. she jumped and jump until she goes back in the starting line.. she succeeded..

"Here's your 30 tickets" The man said..

"I'll try it too.." I said... "Almost theree.." I said... picking up the stone..

"You wonn.. here's your 30 tickets.. stay strong" He said..

"What?.. " She said..

"Oh.. thank youu" I said .

I pulled her inside the curtains... for taking photos ofc.. There are many props... they really copied some outfits from the philippines...

"Im wearing this.." She said holding a dress... I think that's called Filipiniana.. (Not sure about the spelling hehe) traditional dress here in Phillippines..

"Okayy...I'll try to wear this.." (The one Jungwon is about to wear is called Barong... its a traditional long-sleeved shirt with some embroidered design

After a long minute she came out with the beautiful dress.. it looks good on her..

[it looks like this.. but shorter]

 but shorter]

"Wow"

"Looks good on me right?" She asked and chuckled..

"Hold this.." I handed her the same colored hand fan..

*Flash*

*Flash*

At the 3rd shot... An idea come in of my mind..

"I.. 2.. 3"

*Flash*

"Yah!" Yoo-ri yelled.. I just chuckled....

I kissed her on the cheeks.. I wish it came out nicely on the photo..

"Here is it .. Its good!" The one who managed the photo booth said..

"Can we take 2 copies?"

"Yes.. wait a minute.." She said..

"It looks good.." Yoo-ri said..

"Especially the last one.." I said..

"Here is it... but can we take some photo together? in my phone?" The one who managed the photo booth said.. Yoo-ri just nodded...

After a few shots...

"Thank you very much! Remember that I support you always! I love you guys!!" She said.. and we left

"Jungwon hyung! Yoo-ri noona!!" We looked around until we saw Ni-ki running with Lauryn..

"Lets goo~" Lauryn said and smirked..

"Wait, why?" Yoo-ri asked..

"Just come with us pleaseee.." Ni-ki said..

"I hope its something good.."

"Yahh.. what are you guys doing!!" Yoo-ri shouted when they started to cover some handkerchief in our eyes..  She held my hand--- Omg! Did she just held my hand!? "Im sorry.." She said.. she released my hand..

"Its okay.." And I held her hand again..

"Lets go unnie, oppa" Lauryn said.. Lauryn is dragging Yoo-ri while Ni-ki is dragging me..

Until we stopped.. its quiet..

"Guys, why is it so quiet?" Yoo-ri asked..

"Shh..  Unnie, dont talk to much.." I heard Lauryn said while I felt that Ni-ki is putting something on my body..

"dont worry hyung.. this is not a clown suit" Ni-ki chuckled.. "Lets go somewhere hyung" He whispered and..

He removed my blind fold.. finally.. What? Why am I- im wearing a Tuxedo.. and my school pants.. atleast it looks good.. school pants plus tuxedo..

"Why am I wearing this?"

"I and my honey arrange a Marriage for you and Yoo-ri noona.." He answered..

"Wth-"

"Im sorry hyung" He said..

"Thank you very much Ni-ki! I love you! I'll treat you when we go home!" I said and jumped..

"But this is a fake marriage.." He said..

"Shh... dont speak.. Im enjoying this moment"

Until a bell ringed.. but its not from the school's bell.. Its from the booth's bell...

Lauryn removed Yoo-ri's blind fold and she looked at me.. giving me the -what- face..

There are many students watching here.. But Im used to it.. Im an Idol right?

Lauryn handed her a bouquet.. Wow, she looks.. beautiful.. A dress was on the top of her uniform.. but, its still looks good..

I looked around and saw our members there... why does this feels so real! And did I saw it right? Sunghoon hyung was the priest..

Heejin and Junghwan walk her to the aisle.. acting as if its a real marriage..

After a few minutes.. after some words let out the priest's mouth..

"I do"

I feel that its real.. Omg! I really want to marry her.. Someday..

In a marriage.. there are rings.. but in fake marriage there are fake rings.. they really poured their effort into this..

"Ni-ki! Take a picture of us" I said and handed him my phone..

"1.2.3 smilee" He said..

"Thank you.. "

"aish, its hot" Yoo-ri said..

"Just removed that dress from you and lets start resting.. for a while.. my wife.."

"W-wife? Im not your w-wife.. its j-just f-fake" She stuttered.. She looks like a literal  tomato.. how cute..

"Aishh, just get readyy... lets get some snacks.. but, Yang Yoo-ri.. it sounds good .. right?" I said and she blushed even more...

She hid behind her cute hands.. It makes me fall for her even more..

The end..

--->

Wait

Why would I end this in that situation... No...

___________________

-KKEUT-

-CHAPTER ENDED-

•finished editing•