Chapter 54: Movie with you

After a while, Its been so fast.. 5 months already past, meaning.. 3 says before Enhypen's 2nd Anniversary.. also, Yoo-ri's dating ban will end.. 5 months since they joined the marriage booth, until now .. the fake rings are still on their fingers...

Yang Jungwon P.O.V

"Only 3 days.." I said, looking at my phone's calendar.. "Lets mark it as.. My Yoo-ri's dating ban end and... Enhypen's second anniversary!" I said while tapping my phone nonstop...

*Knocks..*

"Come in.."

"Omg hyung! Do you know.." Ni-ki said.. ofcourse Ni-ki is the one who always approach me with some news.. "Quinne noona just say yes to Jay hyung.. so, I have my Lauryn, Jay hyung have Quinne noona... and.. you guys have nothing" He teased..

"Yah! get out!!" I said as I stood up and started to hit him on his arms.. and, he left..

"Aish, Im hungry.." I said.. last night, I didnt eat enough food coz Im exited to watch the k-drama Sunoo hyung recommended to me.. and about him.. he is over Yoo-ri and he will accept it if I and Yoo-ri got into a relationship.. Because he likes someone else now..

So, I have something to tell you guys.. Remember when Sunoo hyung didnt make it to him and Mariell's performance? His Sister called him and tell him because of some accident... And when he came back, He invited Mariell to go out with him.. peace offering ofc.. So, in those time he felt that.. He feels happy with her.. Im also helping him about his relationship.. but they arent official yet..

About Sunghoon hyung? I dont know yet.. It looks like he doesnt like anyone or he's just great at acting? I will vote for Ara noona if she's one of Sunghoon's girlfriend choices..

Jake hyung's status? Single... I dont know something about his life.. he keeps it private.. but sometimes he acts strange.. like.. he's leaving without any goodbyes.. I also saw him buying some flowers... Couple necklaces and other stuffs... I also heard him talking with someone every night coz his room is on my right side and he is so loud!

Heeseung hyung... I dont know if he is interested in dating, I know that he only wants to focus on his career.. Its like he's having his 1st girlfriend when we disbanded..

*Stomach growls*

I'll just stop talking to much.. Im hungry!!

"I want some pancakes.." I whined.. After I get out of my room.. I remembered that I and Ni-ki are the ones who are in day off..

"Hehe.. hyung, please.. cook for me.." He said..

"No choice.."

"May I invite Lauryn to come over?" He asked..

"She definitely have classes.."

"Its Saturday hyung.. "

"Oh, yeah I forgot... I think you can call her to come over.. Go out, and call her.. I will cook here.."

"Hyung.. make some edible ones huh.." He giggled..

*notification pops out*

My Yoo-ri
:Jungwonieee, can I come there? Im alone in ou..view the whole message....

I just tapped the notification and typed my password.. I simply replied.. 'Yes you can~ Im cooking some pancakes..'

After I replied.. I just focused on what I am doing.. a minute passed.. or should I just say, 40 secs passed.. Yoo-ri is here... so fast...

"Jungwonie" She said hugging me from the back.. "Where are the others?" 

"Ni-ki went out to wait for Lauryn, he invited her to come over.... Jagiya-- I mean.. Yoo-ri, can you please help me doing this pancakes?"

"Sure.. its a piece of cake.. or not even a piece.." She said and laughed..

"Hyung.. were he-- Ohh!! Yoo-ri noona.." Ni-ki said..

"Hi oppa, unniee.." Lauryn greeted..

"Wait a minute.. the pancake is almost done.." Yoo-ri said..

"I also bought some waffles.. with whipped cream and strawberries.. I bought 4, perfect for us.." Lauryn said while taking a seat..

After a few minutes..

"Here are the pancakess~" Yoo-ri said as she served the pancakes..

"What a beautiful breakfast.." Ni-ki said..

"Is this a double date or something?" I chuckled..

"Its basically a double date.." Ni-ki said..

"Nooo... its not" Yoo-ri said..

Laughter and Loud voices filled the dorms.. While were eating, its boring not to talk right?

"Hyung, Noona.. if you need something were just on my room, We will just play with my new game console.. " Ni-ki said and we just nodded in response..

"I'll clean the table.." I said.. "And wash the plates.."

"No, Let me help you" She said while getting the plates from me..

"Youre dating ban is almost over" I said happily..

"Finally.. you can call me Jagiya?" She chuckled...

"Ofcourse! That's the one... the reason why Im so excited.." She just laughed..

It feels like were the only person in here.. Its fun, having a time with her is always fun.. anywhere and anytime..

"Lauryn and Ni-ki really stayed strong right?" She said..

"Yes.. Bang pd also allowed Ni-ki to go out with Lauryn even in public on our debut anniversary.."

"Ohh, they are lucky!" She said . "By the way, I saw Jake hyung yesterday with a girl covered with mask, cap.. jacket and something else... as well as him, he's well covered too.."

"Yep, Im also thinking who is that girl.. the one he always talking to almost everynight."

"Can we watch some movie?" She recommended..

"Perfect, there are popcorns there.. I'll just put them on the microwave.." I said and Yoo-ri nodded..

After few minutes.. the pop corn is ready..

"I already found something here.. Its titled Spring Day.." (So, I just named it with my fave song.. Spring day from BTS was so good..) She said..

"Okayyy.. just play the movie.." I sat with her..

We peacefully watched the movie.. As I expected it was really good..

"Omg, did he just... saw himself on the train? They are just the same person right?" She said.. making me chuckle.. (That part is when the boys are running and Jungkook saw a man who literally looks like him..)

"Yah, why are you chuckling ." She playfully hit my chest..

"Youre cute" I said..
_____________

-KKEUT-

-CHAPTER ENDED-

•finished editing•