Chapter 52: Booths with Jungwonie

After a few weeks... Aqua's schedule was quite busy.. The contest.. with Sunoo and Mariell was happening on this day..

Lee Yoo-ri P.O.V

"OMGG, Mariell... Sunoo, I hope you'll winn"

"Yes.. I am here to win right?" Mariell said while flexing her gown... So the contest is done by pair.. Like United Nation Month, you will represent different countries and they chose to represent France..

[Here's a sample of her gown]

"I really wanted to win a contest

"I really wanted to win a contest.. Im joining contest since then but I always lose.."Mariell said..

"Dont worry, we will win I promise.." Sunoo said..

"Shipppp"

"Aishh, just finish our make upp" Sunoo said..

So okay, Im the only one with them cause they choose me to be their make up artist.. Well, Im great at it.. There's still a few hours to prepare.. So we spend the past hours while chatting.. But Sunoo's phone rang.
.
.
"Wait a minute, I'll just answer it.." Sunoo said and left..

After an hour.. I checked if Sunoo is still inside the campus but he's not.. Mariell was so sad because she have no partner..

"Dont worry Mariell, I have an idea.." I said..

"W-what is that? Is all my effort going to be a waste?" She asked..

"No, just wait.." I said and smiled... I went out to scout around the campus..

"Lee Heeseung where are you" I whispered to my self until I saw him.. Talking with Jungwon and Giselle, she's from another class.. I know he's close with Heeseung..

"Yah! Lee Heeseungg!!" I shouted.. "Come with me.. pleasee" I said..

"Let me come with you then" Jungwon said..

"Noo, Heeseung.. you choreographed their dance right? I mean Sunoo and Mariell?" I asked..

"Yes.. Why?"

"Sunoo left, Mariell felt sad coz she wants to win this contest.. Youre the only one who knows all.. So..-- "

"So I'll be his replacement? Okayy... Its fine.." He said..

"Thank you oppa!" I said pulling him..

--

"Mariell!" "Heeseung is going to be your partner, is that okay?"

"Sure.." She replied..

They practiced the whole performance, and now on this point they just ended the whole performance..

After a few moments, the winners are announced.. and guess what? They won as the King and Queen...

"Thank you Heeseung! This is my first crown.." Mariell said..

"Thanks too, Its fun.."

"Yoo-ri Yoo-ri!!" I looked back and saw Jungwon waving at me.. "Please come with me, there are so many booths there! We can actually eat some food from the Europe.. or take a photo wearing some of the other country's traditional clothes... Lets go lets goo!!" Jungwon continued and I just chuckled..  So Im really happy in school coz we can act normal.. Students are forbidden to attack us with hugs or.. trap us in crowded places..

"Okay, Lets g--" Before I finished talking.. he dragged me inside the building..

And Yes, Its really pretty inside.. I didnt come inside for hours coz Im busy supporting Heeseung and Mariell..

"You said that you want to the Philippines right? Lets go to the room where the Philippines theme is located.." He said excitedly.. and... we saw Heejin and Junghwan on our way..

"Unnie....The foods here is really delicious! Dont go in the desert themed ones coz its hot there.." She said..

"Then lets go to the Antarctica?" Junghwan said..

"Okay Junghwan right? Dont you ever remove your eyes from her.. She's really a clumsy kid..So.. Bye were going!"

After I and Jungwon walked for a really few minutes.. were here!

Its kinda hot inside the room.. Admins in our school was really great.. Every rooms temperature was different..

"Magandang Hapon"  She said with a cute accent.. "Do you know that 'Magandang Hapon' means Good Afternoon in the Philippines? I hope you learned something... Enjoy..." The girl on the entrance said..

"So.. its great here right? What do you want to eat?" Jungwon asked me..

[Okay.. do I have any Co- Engenes from Philippines here?]

"Omgg!! That one!" I pointed out to the desert.. "I know its called.. Halo-halo.." (Halo-halo is a desert on the Philippines with some banana, gelatins, beans, Ice with milk.. jackfruits.. and more..)

"Then lets win some tickets!" He said.. So if you want to buy something in every room, You need to play first.. of course before you play, you need to pay for the game.. and if you win some tickets.. you will give that ticket to the vendor as a money... Okay, I know I explained it right..

"So hi guys, this game is called 'Tumbang Preso' Theres a can there.. and a slipper on its top... you need to throw away that slipper with the slipper on your hand.. get it?" (So to be honest.. I dont know how to play it.. On my childhood days, Im not allowed to go out of the house :( )

At first Jungwon tried it.. but he didn't hit the slipper.. I tried it and..

"Yay!" I shouted..

"You wonn.. So here's your 20 tickets" The boy handed me..

"Lets buy your dessert.." Jungwon said..

"We can buy 2.. 10 tickets each right?" I said ...

We bought our deserts!! Yayy.. I really like this one..

"How's it?"

"Its good.. I want to go in the Philippines.. " He stopped.. "With you" He continued.. making me blush..

"Yah.. dont be that cheesy.."

"HAHA why are you blushing?"

"Nothing.." I said.. "look theres a photo booth.. lets try it" I changed the topic
_____________

-KKEUT-

-CHAPTER ENDED-

•finished editing•