Chapter 28: Special Day

Lee Yoo-ri P.O.V

4 days since Rina and my bestfriends enjoyed their days with the squad.. Its my birthday today, Im officially  18! I dont know who my sis and mom invited but I know some are from my school.. They said I will be having an elegant birthday and that makes me excited! Im wearing my gown and finishing my makeup and hair.. My gown is color Cyan, my favorite color..

"Done" My stylist for today said..

"You look so beautiful" Her assistant said "Again happy birthday"

"Thank you.. Also thank you for this makeup and hairstyle I love it.. make sure that you'll enjoy the party too huh.." I said.

TIME SKIP

"Surprise! Were here!" Haruto said...

"Omg, I thought you cant come because of a special event?"

"But your birthday is a special event" He said..

I hugged him "Thank you!"

"How about us? Wont you give us a hug?" Ning said and she pouted..

"Aish, heres your hugs!" I hugged them all one by one..

"Wait a minute guys, Yoo-ri, some of your guests are here too.. go and welcome them" Unnie said..

"Arasseo, Guys come with me.." I said inviting my friends to come with me..

-----

"Oh! Hi Yoo-ri! Oh it seems that I need to call you noona from now on" Niki said.. he smiled..

"Tsk, youre still my classmate.. so you dont need to be so polite.. By the way, hi guys.. welcome to the party" I said..

"Hi Jake... Hi guys" Rina said.. shyly.

"Dont mind her please.. Uhm... If you need us... were just on that table behind yours okay guys.. bye for a minute" I said and head to the table in front of the stage.

"So, That one is the Sunoo you like?" Junki said... "Im much cuter than him, It seems that your stories about him isnt true.."

"Aish, be quiet... theyre just 1 table apart.."

"But Sunoo is kind and lovely too.." Ara said..

"More than me?" Junki asked..

"Ofcourse no" Ara said..

"But theres a one thing, Does that Sunoo likes you too?" Haruto said..

"If not I think youre in hurt" Ning said..

"I dont know, I didnt confess to him because you know, its kinda awkward for a girl to confess hihi.."

"So, when did you want to confess?" Rina asked..

"I dont think I will.."

"Oh.. okay, so.. you'll just wait?" Junki asked..

"Aish, I dont know lets just enjoy.."

"What if he asked you to dance or he's one in the 18 roses... omg... Im envious" Ara said..

"Theres Sunghoon, Look... he's looking at you" Ning said..

"No.. I dont want to---even if he'll asked me." Ara said.

"Bitter.. Like you didnt date him before" Haruto said

"But I think Sunoo and Riri suits each other... right Haruto?" Ning asked..

"I dont know.. " He simply replied..

"Ms. Lee Yoo-ri, our birthday girl.. can you please go here in the stage and start the party?" I simply nod and smile..

I started to walk slowly but elegantly.. I saw all of my classmates and friends there.. also my relatives... they're taking photos of me and the venue... I feel shy :)

I stepped into the stage and they all looked at me.. specially Ni-ki, I saw the smile in his face and he's so adorable... I treat him like my younger brother.. Thr host handed me the mic..

"Uhm, hi everyone.. Thank you for attending to my birthday, I hope you will enjoy.."

TIME SKIP

They all have their foods and theyre still eating.. Im here.. sitting with my friends eating..

"Wait a minute guys.. I'll just go back to my room... I will go get something" They all nodded and I walk to my room..

While walking I saw a familiar figure...

"Oh, hey Yoo-ri...." Its niki... "Im sorry if Im roaming around your house but Im from the washroom.."

"No need to explain.. By the way, please come with me to my room... Its scary at night here"

"Oh, okay"..

Ni-Ki P.O.V

Im now heading upstairs with Yoo-ri because she needs to get something.. I think its the perfect day to confess..

(a/n: Guys if youre wondering why the title isnt connected to the story plot... just read until the end and you will see :) )

"We are here" She said..

"Its big.."

"Okay I got my phonee" She said.. "Lets g--"

"Wait, can we stay here for a minute? I want to give you something.." I handed the box from my pocket..

"What is that?" She said..

" A gift, but its precious so... *I show her the necklace inside* May I?"

She chuckled.."Yes ofcourse"

I put the necklace on her.. "I have something to say.. Uhm, Yo--" Until someone ruined the moment !!

"Yah Ni-ki!"
__________________

-KKEUT-

-CHAPTER ENDED-

•finished editing•