Chapter 69: Ocean Park

After 2 busy months, its finally July 7, 2023.

Yang Jungwon P.O.V

What a beautiful morning, this days, I and Yoo-ri has no time to date. So I planned to take her somewhere different, like we never dated on that place before. I think its gonna be fun. I also bought something for her. We can treasure that thing and that'll live with us forever.

My members are not in our dorm because the company gave us 1 week vacation, but that's only for Enhypen members. Aqua isn't too busy so I hope Yoo-ri can go with me today.. I already planned this and payed some people to help me..

Jagiya <3
• active now

Jagiyaaaaa!! Good Morning!:

:Good Morning my Jungwonie.. you woke up earlier than the other days?

Hehe, Im just planning to ask you out later at 4:00 pm? Its been a while since we dated.. I also want to give you something else:

:Sure, I just need to practice some of my lines in the new song.. Im sure it'll end in just an hour..

Have you already eaten?:

:Nope, but Hyeri unnie is preparing some pancakes..
:Do you want some?

Sure! Hyeri noona is a good cook.:
But you're better:

:She is watching our chat :))

OW, I'm sorry noonaaa:

:Just kidding, okayy fine..  I will just eat and I hope you will eat too, See yah..

Be ready for later, saranghaee:

:Love you too!

"Jake hyung, do you have plans with Karina?"

"Yes, do you want to eat something?" He asked..

"No, I can cook for me.. I will cook some for you too?"

"Sure, I want to know if your cooking skills improved" He laughs..

I want to improve my cooking because in the future, I want to cook with Yoo-ri in our own house.. Im too advance! Of course, I need to be advance.. I need to plan everything in the future, or else I can make some bad moves that'll lead us to break up..

"Do you think girls will like dogs? Or some pet?" I asked Jake hyung while Im focusing to the fried rice I am cooking..

"Sure, they will like it.. How did you knowww?? Are you a prophet or something? I was planning to give Karina a kitten" Jake hyung said while covering his mouth in shock..

"Hyung, you're funny.." I laughed..

"Yah! Focus on my food.. You cant be a good chef, tch" He said and I just chuckled..

Few hours later, it's 3:00 pm, I don't need to prepare 2 hours before the date coz I only need to take a bath, dress and that's it.. It will only take 35 mins, Also.. Jake hyung already left with his girlfriend, they are watching a movie in the cinema..