Chapter 71: Future Wife?

5 years later, February 14 2028.

Lee Yoo-ri P.O.V

"thank you for visiting mom, dad.."

"Happy Valentines day sweetie, enjoy your day.. but can we see Jungwon first?" Mom asked..

"Sure, I will just call him mom.. Wait for me here.." I said and walked towards their dorm..

I knocked 3 times and a shirtless Ni-ki welcomed me..

"What the hell Ni-ki?" I said and covered my eyes..

"Yah, Ni-ki wear your shirt" I heard Jungwon said.. "Jagiya? Isnt our date later at 5:00 pm?" He asked..

"Nope, I just went here because mom and dad told me to call you" I said..

"Oh, Uncle and Aunty? Sure.. lets go" He said..

We went upstairs and went to Aqua's dorm.. My members arent here because they have their own dates.. The unnie line decided to go on a friendly date together while Heejin has a date with Jeongwoo, Junghwan's friend..

"Jungwon.. You're getting more handsome huh" Dad said making Jungwon smile..

"Just like you, uncle" He said and they laughed together.. My father and Jungwon are really close..

"Dont hurt my Daughter, Jungwon.." Mom said teary eyed..

"Mom, its not like were getting married.." I laughed as well as Jungwon..

"Stay with her forever Yang Jungwon!" My dad exclaimed then laughed..

"Yes, ma'am, sir.." He bowed..

"Okay, we will leave now.. Take care to you two.." Dad said..

"Bye dad" I said.. and closed the door..

"Where's Caramel?" He asked..

"She's still sleeping, want to wake her up?" I asked..

"Caramel, daddy is heree.." He said.. shockingly, Caramel ran to his arms.. "Look, he really loves me.."

"Tch, you forgot? She's a girl"I laughed..

"Its just a simple mistake.. she loves you more" He pouted.. "Caramel, give me your paw" He said.. and giggled..

"I cant believe youre already 24 years old but you looks like my baby" I said..

"Your cheesy Jagiya"

"Hmph, you dont like it?" I said and he laughed..

"Im just kidding, I love you babyyy" He said .

"Baby? Do you have a mistress?"

"Youre my baby, that's it.." He laughed.. I looked at him, with serious face.."YAH, Jagiya.. Im telling the truth" He said..

"You Sure?"

"Yes" He said and kissed my nose.. "Just be ready later at 5 pm.. I'll be waiting for you at the park where I gifted you Caramel.. still remember it?" He asked..

"Yes, do you think I will forget it?"

"I think so, youre aging so fast" He laughs and I just hit him on his arms..

"Yah! Get out!" I said making him laugh even more...

"Bye Jagiya, I love you"

"I hate youuu" I said.. and shut the door close..

"Caramel, your dad is so bad.." I said at the dog waiting for her reply.. *barks* "Do you think he really loves me?" Okay at this point, I really looked like a crazy woman.. *barks* "Thank you for answering Caramel, I love youu" I said and hugged the dog..

Many hours later, It's already 4:56 pm..

"Caramel?" I said looking for her.. "Oh no, Caramel.. where are you" I said panicking..

I looked for her... But I cant see her anywhere.. I just decided to meet Jungwon and tell him about this.. I hope he wouldnt get mad...

I thanked my manager for driving me to the park.. I was really worried for our dog.. I might cry but, no..

I started to walk inside the park, seeing daisies scattered at the floor nicely makes me smile a little.. but Caramel also makes my eyes teary every single time..

"Caramel, please.. I hope youre safe.." I mumbled.. I just need to enjoy this night...

"Jagiya" I looked up to him..

"Jungwon, Im sorry.." I said as a tear rolled down to my cheeks.. "Caramel, she's missing" I said ... he didnt said anything.. he just geld my hand and dragged me in the middle..

"Dont worry Jagiya.. *whistles*" I looked at him confused.. Until I heard a bark..

I saw Caramel, holding a small basket full of flowers with a box on the middle of it..

"Jagiya, when did you get her?" I said..

"I dont know." He shrugged while smiling..

The dog walks toward Jungwon.. I was really spacing out, Jungwon knelt down and get the box from the basket .. I finally snapped out..

"J-jungwonie, stand up" I said.

"No Jagiya.." He said while opening the blue box. Still smiling..

"Lee Yoo-ri, Would you like to marry me?"

'OMG' 'WHAT DO I NEED TO ANSWER' 'SURE..'

"Yes Yang Jungwon, I would like to be your wife in the future" I said and kissed him.. (okay lets take the kissing part fast) I heard the party poppers popped..

I knelt down and hugged Caramel... I got shocked when I saw my family there.. also our friends..

"Jungwon youre my first child.. " Heeseung oppa fake cried..

"Congrats Yoo-rii!" Quinne hugged me.. as the other joined...

"Unnie, do you know that Jungwon oppa was practicing so hard with Arin noona... "Lauryn laughed..

"Well, I think its perfect.." Jungwon said..

"When's the wedding sis?" Chaeryeong unnie asked me..

"Unnie, there's still 5 years left in the contract" I reminded her..

"I can wait for a long time you know?" Jungwon said..

"I cant believe that my child is getting engaged earlier than me" Heeseung oppa sniffs...

"We chose that ringg" Mariell said and pointed to Sunoo..

"I like thiss.." I said..

"Now you know what were talking about earlier?" Dad asked.

"Yes dadd.." I said smiling widely.. then I noticed Ara and Sunghoon, holding hands?? "Ara? Sunghoon?"

"We dont wanna ruin the moment but, yes were back" They said and smiled to us..

"Double celebration everyone!" Jiwon yelled in excitement..

"Yayy! Im coming with you guys!" Cuz said..

"Were going now, keep safe.." Mom said.. and waved goodbye to us..

"Mrs. Yang.." Rina teased..

"Yah..Mrs. Sim" I teased back..

"Then I'll stop.." She laughed..

"Ning, Ara, Ddeunghoonie, Junki come heree!" Rina said calling the others.. The other member with me formed a circle.. [only our squad]

"Yah, Junki~ssi, where are you going to court Hyeri?" Sunghoon asked..

"Im excited Junkii" Ning whisper yelled..

"Shh, they might here.. dont worry we are just 26 years old... I can still get a chance from her.." He replied..

"Yah, can we join?" The other asked..

______________

-KKEUT-

-CHAPTER ENDED-

•finished editing•