Chapter 7: Lucky

Lee Yoo-ri P.O.V

"ughh, girl your so lucky! I suggest you not to take a bath.. HAHA" Chaewon said jokingly..

"So I guess you are Yoo-ri right?" The guys asked.. I think he is Ni-ki because of the introduction earlier..

"Uh.. Yes, I am.."

"Hyung lets seat.." He said to the cute guy.. named.. Jaywon? Uhm I think its Jungwon..

"Heeseung and Jake.. take a sit at the 2nd and 1st row.. near the windows.."

"Okay prof" They both replied in unison..

"Sunghoon.. take a sit, on the side of Ms. Choi Ara, the one in the side of Niki..

"Choi Ara!?" That Sunghoon said.. hihi I feel happy about Ara.."Oh.. Sorry prof, Im just surprised.." Then he takes a sit..

"Riri.. help.." Ara said before that guy sit on the chair in the side of her..

"HAHAHA.." I said.. HAHA its so funny..

"Oh, Hi Ara.. Long time no see.." Sunghoon said to Ara..

"Hehe, yeah your right.." Ara said, HAHAHA I literally want to laugh right now..

"Hey.. hyung.. does Sunghoon hyung know this girl?" He said infront of me.. Btw, he's pointing Ara because Ara laid her head to the table..

"Uh.. I don't know.. but i think yes.." Oh did they just talk in front of mee? "Oh sorry miss... Hey Niki, dont be so talkative.." He said.. wahh so cute.. Whats happening to me? Argh..

"Sunoo.. Sit with that girl in the back named.. Hwang Mariell, She's a new student and doesnt have any Friends yet.. So be friends with her.." The professor said.

"Yes sir.. " Woah, that Sunoo said with a cute and bright smilee! So cute.. Then I smiled.. what I smiled?

"Hehe, Girl I think you already fell for my hyung.." That Niki said.. "Wae?" I asked.. "HAHA just kidding.."

"Dont mind him.. hes just like that.." Jungwon said..

"Like that?" Niki said..

"Yeah.. Childish and Stubborn.." Jungwon said like hes teasing Niki..

"HAHAH you guys are funny.."

"Whats funny about it?" Niki replied with a pout..

Me and Jungwon laughed together while Niki is pouting again HAHAHA...

"Wait, am I laughing?!"

"Oh its normal.." Jungwon said..

"Well, its new for me.."

Sunoo P.O.V

"H-Hi!"

"Take a sit :)" Mariell said.. while smilinggg,  uhh cute!

"Wanna be friends?"

"Sure.. Why not? Your my very first friend here!" She said while smiling..

"I think were alike.. HAHA were both bright.."

"Am I that bright? HAHAHA"

"Yes! and we are both cute! Dont tell it to the others.." I said while making the shhh sound..

"Why?"

"They will get jealous because we are the cutest in this class"

Then we laughed together..

"Sunoo! Mariell! Dont be to noisy.."
___________

-KKEUT-

-CHAPTER ENDED-

•finished editing•