Chapter 74: Last Collab

Yang Jungwon P.O.V

Finally, after months of practicing for the collaboration concert.. This is it..

February 28, the last collaboration concert..

You can see the Enhypen x Aqua's lightstick making wave like the ones in the oceans..

"Yang Jungwon!
Lee Heeseung!
Park Jongseong!
Sim Jaeyun!
Park Sunghoon!
Kim Sunoo!
Ni-ki
En
Hypen!"

We can all hear the loud chants from the fans, it's enhypen's turn to perform Error-Signal ... which is our latest song... released last December 2 2032..

I can also see Yoo-ri cheering for us in tiny, I find it really adorable..

After 5 minutes, we finished performing it... We added some more dance breaks and also an intro..

"Job well done Jagiya" Yoo-ri whispered..

"As long as you're with me.. I will do my best forever" I patted her head..

"Next, Aqua covering Spring Day by Bts" The host said.. its making me sad hearing their group name.. Bts already disbanded 3 years ago.. Many Armys' hearts broke... same as mine..

(They won't disband on 2030.. it's just on my story)

At first, it was started by Yoo-ri's sweet voice.. I cant really believe her voice even its her 12th year of being an Idol.. no wonder why she is only  trained for a short period of time.. It was followed by Hyeri and Arin noona's slow rap which is Namjoon sunbae's line... And Heejin did Jimin Sunbaenim's part... after that, they sang the chorus altogether..

Minutes passed..

"So, does anyone here wants to be my girl?" Heeseung hyung asked flirtatiously..

The crown cheers grew bigger and bigger..

"Jagiya look" Yoo-ri pointed at a big banner... saying 'Heedeungie! Marry Me!' I ended up laughing..

"Yah hyung look" I said as my voice echoed.. 

"HAHA, what's the name?" He asked and the fans started jumping and squealing..

"Silencee, our oppa is about to find his Ideal type, which is Engeness.." Heejin said while laughing a little..

"JEON SOWON IS THE NAME HEEDEUNGIE!" She shouted... well, loud enough for us to hear.. "32 YEARS OLD!"

"Wowww, same age with you hyung..." Ni-ki said.. while smiling brightly..

"Well, see you at the back stage later Sowon" Heeseung hyung said and winked.. Aaaaa, why did he always makes the fans go wild?

Minutes of flirting and laughing with fans.. the host spoke up.. .

"Where playing charades! But in a relay way.. We will announce the teams now.. based on the fans choice at the poll earlier.."

"1st team.. Heejin, Ni-ki, Sunoo and, Arin"
"2nd team.. Jake, Sunghoon, Jay and Hyeri.."
"last team.. Yoo-ri, Jungwon Heeseung and a lucky fan!"

"I think Heeseung hyung should decide.." I smirked..

"Uhmm, yes I think so too" Yoo-ri said and smiled..

"Jeon Sowon! Come hereee~" Heeseung hyung said and the fans cheered for her..

Time skip, team 1 got 7/10 score which is a nice score.. while the team 2 got 3/10, I find it really funny.. it's our turn now..

'Jungwon|Yoo-ri|Sowon|Hee'

"What's the first word?" I said and Jay hyung flipped the page..

'Saranghae'

I patted Yoo-ri's shoulder and she turned around to face me..  Theyre also wearing some headphones..

I pointed my self, made a heart and pointed her..

"Ohh, okie... I love you too" She flirted.. I can hear it because Im not wearing a headphone..

"YAH MY EARS" Hyeri noona complained..

"Pearls, please tell her to stop flirting" Jay hyung said making us laugh...

our 10 words were done and we got 6/10.. It's also a good score..

"YAY! WE WON!" Sunoo hyung shouted..

"Told ya, we made a great team" Arin noona said..

"Im the Mvp" Ni-ki said standing there proudly..

"No Im the one!!" Heejin argued..

"so, engenes.. pearls... welcome to another JinKi bickering video" Sunghoon hyung said proudly representing the two..

The rest laughed also the fans...

"I wish this will never end.." I said.. "But Disbandment is coming"

"Yah, Jungwon dont ruin the mood.." Jake hyung giggled..

"NO TO DISBAND" Fans shouted that makes us laugh and smile... even its kinda sad..

"BUT HOW ABOUT YOOWON'S MARRIAGE?" A fanboy proudly shouted... making me burst in laughter..

"That's right mann~" Jake hyung said.m

1 hour later...

"GOOD BYE! ENGENES! PEARLS!" We all said and bowed to the front..

"GOOD BYE!" We said and bowed to the right side and left side..

"WE'LL MISS THIS COLLAB!" They said..

"We will too! But we will be together forever" Heeseung hyung said..

"That's right!" Hyeri noona said..

"ENHYPEN,  AQUA TOGETHER FOREVER!" We said and waved our goodbyes..

After removing our make ups, changing to comfy clothes..

"Guys lets eat together outside?" Arin noona suggested..

"I missed eating Seafoods..."

"I was craving for it too" Heejin said..

"Then let's go to a Seafood resto!" Jake hyung said..

"Sounds good!"

We all went outside and went to the most famous Seafoods resto here in Seoul... It's expensive here... but it's really worth it..

We went inside and ordered many foods..  as you can see we just came home from our concert and it's kinda tiring ... and it makes us hungry..
_______________

-KKEUT-

-CHAPTER ENDED-

•finished editing•