Chapter 34: Who will it be? ✓

Lee Yoo-ri P.O.V

"What?"

"Im sorry, I didnt tend to confess in this way.. I understand if youre going to ignore me or be awkward near me" Niki said..

"Why would I?.. Its okay because its normal.."

"Then why youre not friends with Jungwon hyung today?" He asked..

"Huh? I replied to him that we are still friendss !" They all looked at me... oh no "Uhm, Sorry guys.. I didnt mean to say it out loud hehe"

"Uhm, wait I'll just go to the washroom.. I almost pee in my pants, bye" He ran out of the room without asking permission... its okay because the professor wasnt here..

"So, why did you like me?" Sunoo said while chuckling..

"Yah, why that question? Of course, youre a good singer, a good dancer--"

"You sure?"

"Yes youre a good dancer... youre cute, handsome kind and all of the good traits are on you"

"Aww... Im so lucky that you like me back, If you didnt confess yesterday I think I wouldnt know that you like me too"

Yang Jungwon P.O.V

Did she just replied my text? I thought that were not friends anymore so thats why Im avoiding her.. aishhh, Im jealous, I know that she likes Sunoo hyung... All of them like him of course, anyone doesnt like me.. so I'll just move on right?

"Did you two have a crush on Sunoo hyung?" I didnt know I said that words to themm

"what?" Yeji asked..

"Oh.. aishh, waeee, I didnt mean to ask you guys.. Im just--"

"No, I dont like him.. " Mariell said

"Same here.. I like you more than him.." Yeji said.. "I mean youre better than him"

I chuckled..."Why?"

"Youre a very good singer... I love itt, a very good dancer... Youre dimples are making me inlove, your smile.. all of you was adorable.." I was thinking of using Yeji.. but no..

"Why are you thinking about that?" Mariell asked..

"Because theres this one girl that I like... I mean I liked before, Im supposed to confess to her last day... but she didnt attend to the meeting place... Then I saw him with Sunoo hyung, what does it means?"

"I dont know that a boy didnt know whats the meaning, of course... I think she likes Sunoo or just forget that she have to meet you" Yeji said..

"Thats impossible"

"Its Yoo-ri, I guess" The two girls said..

"Yahhh"

"Youre ears are getting red" Mariell said while lauging..

THE CLASS FINALLY ENDED

ENHYPEN DORM

"So, Jungwon... Why didnt you tell us that you also like Yoo-ri?" Sunoo asked...

"Why? Do you like her too? I just want to hide it but I will tell you if she didnt rejected me.. I know that she likes you"

"A love square" Heeseung hyung said..

"Yah.. its not"

"Did you guys know? Niki slipped while talking to Yoo-ri so he confessed unintendedly." Sunoo said laughing..

"Why did you tell them? Thats the most embarrassing time of my life" Niki said

"Just sleep guys... youre so loud!!!" Jay hyung shouted..

AFTER 1 MONTH

Third Person P.O.V

So, they are having a camping because theyre about to graduate senior high.. Nothing changed, Sunoo and Yoo-ri just like each other and didnt have some romantic relationship.. and theres Jungwon and Niki, they finally moved on and be friends with Yoo-ri..

Lee Yoo-ri P.O.V

"So the bus will be here after 7 mins so be ready" The school staffs said..

After 7 mins..

"Yay, the bus is here!!" Someone shouted..

So, Im excited because were having a camping, I really wanted to have a camping since I did it after a very long time..

"So, get a piece of paper on that big container.. each of the paper has a number written on it, that will be your seat number"

"Yes sir!"

We all gathered to the big container and get some paper..

I got number 11... I wish its beside the window..

I get inside the bus and find the number 11... I saw someone sleeping beside my seat, and he's on the window side, how sad... I sat there, and my seatmate is Jungwon... Its okay for me, since its not awkward anymore.. I looked around to see if where Sunoo was.. I saw him at the back part with some 2 girls from the other class and Heeseung..

"Please dont" Im shocked after Jungwon said that words while sleeping.. "Dont leave me" He said then hugged me..

Whats happening?

"Jungwon?" I said shaking his body "Jungwon" I shaked him again.. whats wrong with him..

He finally woke up..

"Youre having a nightmare wonnie"

"Did I?"

"Yes you did" I smirked..

"What did I do?"

"Secret"

"Yah! Ms. Lee Yoo-ri, Please tell me." He said..

"Treat me first.."

"When the bus stop.. I'll treat you, but after that tell me huh" He said..

"Deal"

"Tch, stop.. your boyfriend will be jealous"

"He's not my boyfriend.. Im not ready for that... And Im not sure if he's the one"

"Then who will it be?" He asked..
_____________

-KKEUT-

-CHAPTER ENDED-

•finished editing•