Chapter 57: D-2

One peaceful night passed, 2 days before Yoo-ri's dating ban end and 2 days before Enhypen's 2nd Debut Anniversary..

Yang Jungwon P.O.V

I was sleeping so peaceful until my phone's notification blew up.... Its so earlyy..

8 massages from My Yoo-ri

"Did she just spammed me with massages?" I sais as I unlocked my phone and check the massages..

My Yoo-ri
• active now

: Yah! Jungwonie! Good Morning!

:I have something to tell you..

:Its not like I investigated huh!!

:I found out that Jake oppa's girlfriend was Rina..

:Omg! If you really saw it.

:I mean Jake texted her and asked her for a date!

:Believe me.. Im right..

:Yah! Wake upppp!! Wake upp!!!

I just giggled at her chats... So, Karina is really his girlfriend? He really keeps his secrets well, but fortunately...Karina is the opposite... I laughed..

My Yoo-ri
• active now

First, Good Morning too!:

Second.. wow, Is that legit?:

Third, I think I believe you..:

And lastly, dont forget that its only 2 days before your dating ban is over..:

Eat well for today.. Were having a busy schedule.. :

I didn't wait for her reply coz... She's not seeing my chats.. I turned my phone's power off.. I need to focus on my career today.. Were making our comeback in Nov. 30 and the recordings are all done, we just need to practice more for music shows..

After a few minutes laying on my bed, staring at the celling... Jay hyung called me out to eat..

I come out from my door and saw everyone waiting for me..

"Good Morning hyungs.. Ni-ki" I said and that all nodded..

We started eating cereals, and the kimchi stew..

"Do you guys have a plan on Sunday?" Heeseung hyung asked..

"Yes I am, but not in Saturday.." Jake hyung said..

"Wait, Jake hyung.. do you have something to tell us?" I started...

"About what?" Sunoo hyung asked..

"You have a girlfriend right?" I saw his face turned red..

"Its really obvious.. but believe me hyung, I didnt know that Jungwon hyung will ask you about it.." Ni-ki said..

"Soo... its interesting" Sunghoon laughed..

"Guysss~" Jake hyung started.. "Yes I have.." He smiled.. "I thought that its maybe too early to tell you.."

"Who is it?" Jay hyung asked..

"You know it Jungwon, dont you?" Jake hyung asked and looked at me.. ofc I just nodded... "Say it"

"Its... " I stoped..

"Yahh" Sunoo hyung whined and I just chuckled..

"Drum roll please.." I said as Ni-ki started to make some drum-like noises..

"Its... Karinaa!!" I said..

"Woahh" Heeseung hyung said.. "He's the reason why our Jake is always happy every night"

"I love this topic" Sunoo hyung said... "Jungwon, Yoo-ri's dating ban will be over in just 2 days.. Do you already planned something?" He asked..

"Yes? And I think I need you guys to help me..." Its just Sunday and the plan is on Tuesday..

Hmm, I don't wanna tell you... I know that you will tell Yoo-ri..

We just started to talk about 'love'. We just talked about our love life.. even, I and Yoo-ri were not official.. even Sunoo and Sunghoon hyung are singles... And Heeseung hyung, I dont know anymore..

Heeseung hyung may not be interested in dating, but he said that his Ideal type was Ara.. I just noticed that Sunghoon hyung gave him a glare..

"Welp, maybe lets start getting ready for the practice.." I said leading them.. My leading skills was improving... little by little..

Many hours passed.. after practicing for the comeback... we just laid on the dance practice floor... feeling exhausted as always..

I went outside for Colder air because its hot inside the practice room..

I saw Yoo-ri and her members wearing gym clothes while eating ice creamm..

"Heyyy" I said trying to caught their attention.. "Where did you guys get that?" I pointed at the ice cream..

"At the main building's cafeteria.." Arin noona said and I just nodded..

"Wait! I want some more.. so I will come with you" Yoo-ri said as I cling to her..

After a few minutes.. we reached the cafeteria..

"7 cups of vanilla ice cream please.."
"One avocado for me.." Yoo-ri said..

2 mins later

"Here"

"Eat yours already before it melts.." Yoo-ri said.. 

"Okay, buttt... on.. Tuesday, I mean its not a free day but, can you go out with me for a date? Its okay even its just 2 hours long.."

"Sure, my dating ban is over that day" She said..

I'll give you a spoiler guys, I will propose to her..

"Why are you laughing by yourself?"She asked.. I didnt noticed that Im laughing..

But! Its a joke.. Im not proposing to her yet, its just too early for that..

"Huh? Nothing" I started to walk much faster as she chased me..

"Yah! Yang Jungwon! Stop running!"
_____________

-KKEUT-

-CHAPTER ENDED-

•finished editing•