Chapter 8: Time to move on

Yang Jungwon P.O.V

"I think... uhmm can we be friends?" Niki said while smiling at Yoo-ri..

"Uhmm, I dont have to many friends here even Im here for a long tim—" Yoo-ri said but niki cut it..

"Ohh please" Aish, he said with an aegyo..

"Ahhh so cute HAHA, okayy! Fine.." She said smiling back to Niki..

"Ohhh shipp" I said.. HAHAHA its time to tease themm..

"Yah hyung we are just friends and Im just 14 year old—" Niki said..

"Why are you so young? Im one year older than you.." Yoo-ri said..

"Oh same.."

"Jungwonn! Youre so cute.. I think this nickname will suit you.." She said.. "I think.. Jwonie? Wonie? Oh!! A cat!"

"HAHHAA thats right Yoo-ri!" Niki said..

"Its not fair! let me give you a nickname thenn.. and I will call you mine.." I said jokingly..

I saw Yoo-ri's pale cheeks turns to rose red color one..

"Whats happening here, I think some ant bit meee! Its so sweet here!" Niki said with a teasing tone..

It seems Yoo--- Ow I forgot.. I think mine is embarrassed right now HAHAHA..

"Its not right cat! Lets move on to Niki.. I think its.." -Yoo-ri said..

"What? HAHA" -Ni-ki..

"Uhmm.. Dongsaeng? HAHAHAH sorry I cant think of a cute nickname for you today.." Yoo-ri said..

"Okay, so Mine.. what do you want Niki to call you?

"Oh.. we forgot.. were in the middle of class today.." She said.. I chuckled..

Sunghoon P.O.V

"Hey Ara.."

"Hmm?" She answered..

"How is your Ice skating... Is it improving?"

"Ne" She said...

"So cold.."

"Sorry Im just focusing..." She said, She didnt even look at me.

"Is it because o—" Im about to say something but...

"Sir? May I go to the washroom?

"Me too sir.." The girl on the left side of Niki said..

"Yes you two may..'' the prof said..

(By the way, this is the sitting position guys.. left side is where the windows are..

Heeseung Jwon Yoo-ri Niki Sunghoon Ara

    Jake Chaewon Yeji Jay Geonu Yuna

Seon Yerin Arieana empty Sunoo Mariell  )

Lee Yoo-ri P.O.V

Im here.. following Ara.. to the cr.. I saw her out of her mind and... heading to the rooftop?! She doesnt know that we already skipped the washroom so she doesnt know that im here behind her back..

•Rooftop•

"Ohhhh!! Park Sunghoon! How can I move on if you are always by my side! I still have feeling for you but what can feelings do in this time!? You are an Idol, A famous one.. I can ruin your career if I said that I have feelings for you until now.." Ara said.. emotionally?

"Bessie! Im always here for you.. Dont worry" Then I gave her a hug.
______________

-KKEUT-

-CHAPTER ENDED-

•finished editing•