Chapter 39: Still the Same

I MONTH LATER

Kim Sunoo P.O.V

In the past month, I absent school because of the busy schedules.... We almost go to the music shows everyday... But its fun, did you believe it? there are already 2.7 million followers on twitter! Im happy to have engenes that love me so much.. oh, wait... someone texted me..

CHAT

Moonlighttt Riri!!🌝
• active now

:So, uhm... am I disturbing you? 

  Anii:

:Can we meet at the I-land cafe today?

Yes... Ahm, you mean today? Ah.. no... You mean this exact time or whatever? :) :

:Yes... Right now I think, Dont dress to much and just wear a simple clothes... Byee... Keep safe..

CHAT ENDED

I wonder why Yoo-ri invited me to meet her... We didnt have any important thing to talk with or to celebrate..

I LAND CAFE..

"Sunoo~ ssiii!!" She waved..

"Oh.."

"I ordered already, I know your fave drink so... uhmm.." She said

"Why do we need to come here Moonlight?" I pinch her cheeks.. but she avoided.. "Waee?"

"Thats why... Uhm, Sunoo, I tell you few months ago that I like you right?"

"Hm?"

"I thought to myself that we have no any romantic relationship..."

"Ohh... about that? You know, Im really planing to tell you this..." I said happily..

"Im ready to court you Yoo-ri!! "
"I like someone else Sunoo"

"What? I-I didnt hear you w-well.."

"I like someone else.... " She said..

I just sighed in defeat. "Okay, then who is He?" I cant believe that she liked someone else! I like her for almost a year! I felt my chest become more heavier..

"Its hard... I dont know If Im sure, But... Im confused.." She said..

"Then why did you end ou-- Aish, Yes... we didnt have any romantic relationship.. "

"I have anything to do.. Uhm, bye.. and that drink.. its free" She said... before she left..

"Is it because of the company? Did they forbid her to like me?" Those words keep circling in my mind..

Lee Yoo-ri P.O.V

I really have nothing to do! Im really confused... It so hard to know who you like.. But weeks with Jungwon last month makes me feel happy... But Im happy with hanging around with Sunoo too.. So thats why I dont know what to do.. I wonder if Jungwon still likes me too.. He become a boyfriend material to me than the bestfriend that he promised he would be.. I hope I didnt hurt Sunoo... He deserves someone better, He also said that he's ready to court me... Im ready for a relationship last months... Its not like Im excited for him to court me... I think my feelings for him already faded..

Hwang Mariell P.O.V

"I didnt like you too.. Im sorry, I hope we can still be friends" Heeseung walked away..

Why in the world I just confessed? I wished I can bring back time and make him more happier with me.. Im kinda embarrassed, cause a girl just confessed and that girl also got rejected... how embarrassing...

I started to walk around the park when I saw some familiar silhouette.. Its from the one and only Kim Sunoo..

"Hey"

"Oh, Hey there Mariell.. you look sad" He said..

"Thats what Im about to ask you.. you ask me first so i'll answer first.." I said making him look at me.. "Heeseung rejected me.."

"So you got rejected by Hees-- What? You like Heeseung hyung?"

"Yes.. only Yoo-ri knows.."

"Same.. I got rejected too"

"What? You like Yoo-ri and you confessed to other girl?"

"The one who rejected me was Yoo-ri.. and I dont want to talk about it now.."

Yang Jungwon P.O.V

Im practicing at the Bighit main practice room cause Im alone in the dorm.. Niki went out to pick Lauryn up.. and yes, theyre already in a relationship.. Can't believe that He got into a relationship first more than us..

I just continued to practice and practice until Niki and Lauryn was here..

"Hi Jungwon oppa" She bowed..

"Yah, Niki why did you bring her here.. You need to bring her to a cafe, or to the kitchen something like that"

"But Lauryn and Mine's hobby were the same.. we came here to dance.." Niki said.. Niki was wearing  black pants, hoodie and a mask.. yup, their relationship is private because of fans.. they might hurt Lauryn if they knew.. 

"I'll just rest.." I said..

I sit in the corner of the practice room while watching the two dance.. theyre having fun.. specially when theyre together... I think of myself having a partner... and Yoo-ri came into my mind..

'what if I confessed first?' 'What if she likes me too back then?' 'What will happen?'

Speaking of Yoo-ri I saw her walk to the elevator...

"Where are you going hyung?" Niki asked..

"Somewhere else.."  they just nodded..

"Do you want a pizza Yeobo?" He asked his girlfriend..

"Uhm, of course." They just giggled... I followed Yoo-ri...

--

"Yoo-ri!"

"W-wae?" She answered..

Yahh!! Why did I come here without thinking what to say to her... you Mr. Yang Jungwon, the most Idiot boy in the world... aishhh..

"Uh, wanna walk around?" Thankfully .. those words came in my mind...

"Sure..."

"I mean.. Lets eat some street food there while walking?"

She laughed... Her laugh is the most precious sound that I heard.. You got it right, My feeling for her is still the same..
____________

-KKEUT-

-CHAPTER ENDED-

•finished editing•