Chapter 64: Graduation is Coming

Lee Yoo-ri P.O.V

so its only me and the girls are left here.. The boys left the dorm since they need to prepare for their performance..

"Guys, the inkigayo for today will start at 11 am.. should we watch it?" Hyeri unnie said..

"I think so, but.. its too early, I think we need to do something first.." Rina said..

"How about to play something?"

"Truth or dare!!" Heejin shouted..

"Well, its been a while since we played it.. I remembered when Sunghoon oppa chase Ara just to cover the blood stain in her pan--" I ended up laughing while Ara is glaring at me.. like she's about to kill me..

"Soo... I have this website.. We should put all of our names here and it will spin, you know... color wheel?" Mariell said and we all nodded "Just like that but we should use our names instead.." She finished it..

"Wow, I think we need to try it for something new.." Quinne said.

"Wait, I will just put your names here.." Mariell said, after a few minutes.. "We have Hyeri, Arin, Heejin, Ningning, Ara, Karina, Yoo-ri, Lauryn, Quinne and me.."

"Omg, I forgot.. Its Wednesday today and we have classes!!" Karina screamed..

"Dont worry, lets take some break first." I said.. "Is it okay for you guys?" I asked and they all nodded..

"Soo, lets spin itt.." Mariell said and clicked the spin button..

The confettis from the screen exploded and the name behind those mini papers is 'Mariell'

"why mee" She pouted.. we just giggled..

"So, truth or dare?"

"Since I didnt have my energy yet, lets go with truth.." She said..

"Who wants to ask her a question?" Arin unnie asked..

"Mee" Lauryn said as she raised her hand.. "Unnie, I just noticed that you always stop Jungwon oppa when he's speaking with Sunoo oppa.. I just find it weird, so.. what's behind it?" She asked..

"That's a really good question Nice Job Lauryn!" Heejin gave her a high five..

" Its simple, he just caught me staring at Sunoo while he's sleeping, so he threatened me that he will tell that to him, Im afraid because what if he will think that I like him?" She said rapidly and almost like a rap..

"What a great rapper Mariell" Arin unnie giggled..

"But you really like him dont you?"

"Noo, its another question" She smirked..

"Okay okayyy!! Spin it againn" Heejin shouted.. chaotic as usual...

"Laurynnnn.. it landed on youu" I said.. she just chuckled..

"Truth" She said..

"I will ask.. can you please tell us the whole story of you and Ni-ki? I dont know anything about it" Hyeri unnie asked..

"Sure unnie. The school decided to go on trip, and we played many games.. Im with Mariell, Yoo-ri, and Quinne unnie I think... Then we played this game.. there are students who acted like cupids and shot arrows to us, but that arrows didnt affect us.. In every arrows.. there are letters, I got L.. and Ni-ki got it too.. So they set us up into a date.. thats it I think.. Also after that, He always looked for me in the dance club or gym.. so he started to court me.." Lauryn said.. She loves Ni-ki so much, I can tell it..