Chapter 61: D-Day (First Date)

Lee Yoo-ri P.O.V

I watched their performance for today, Jungwon was telling the truth, they looked cute!

Its 5:25 in the afternoon, I realized that my date is seven pm so I need to get ready now..

I immediately went to the washroom, my members arent here because they are in a vacation, Idk, they said.. Its strange coz they go on a vacation so suddenly.. Thats why Im left here, I contacted my friends to help me preparing but.. they said they are busy, I felt lonely :((

I took a shower for the 2nd time today, coz I felt sweaty. I wore my outfit that I prepare early in the morning... I think that we will be going in a amusement park? Restaurant? Parks? Like that.. so I chose a simple outfit only..

[here's her outfit again]

I put some light brown eye shadow, lip tint, mascara and some blush

I put some light brown eye shadow, lip tint, mascara and some blush.. I just let my hair lay on my back/shoulder. I put my phone, wallet.. camera on my bag, also some other important things..

Its 6:52 pm and Jungwon just texted me that he will fetch me.. I wonder why, he's just on the same building with me.. Why does he need to fetch me? As he said, I waited on the first floor... sitting in one of the chairs there..

after a few minutes, he arrived...

"Hey, you look beautiful.." He said, "As usual" He continued.. and smiled.. He handed me a bouquet of daisies with roses which are my favorites..

I smelled it and it smells good and fresh..

By the way, he's wearing a polo matched with pants, His polo's 2 upper button was unbuttoned.. In summary, he looks so good..

"You too, you look good

"You too, you look good..." He smiled and held my hand..

We went inside his car... I cant help but stare at him, because... HE'S THE ONE AND ONLY YANG JUNGWON! who wouldnt stare at him right? He's so handsomee!!

"Enjoying your view?" He chuckled... I playfully smacked his arm... "Yah, dont do that.. unless you want us to crash on a tree..." He looked at me... still smiling..