Chapter 77: Watch from Jagiya

(a/n: I'm sorry for grammatical errors, or misspelled words.. also for the wrong used words.. thank you...)

Yang Jungwon P.O.V

December 17 everyone!

"A white gown? That's simple and easy to make.. Just follow me ma'am and I will measure your body sizes" The girl said.. we're now at a boutique... For Yoo-ri's wedding gown..

"Sure ms.. Jagiya, is it okay for you to wait here? You can go outside if you want.." Yoo-ri asked..

"I will just go outside and buy some drink for us.." I said and they just nodded..

I went outside for fresh air and also for the drinks..

Also this coming Christmas, Mrs. Lee and Mr. Lee told me to celebrate my Christmas with Yoo-ri because she will be alone.. Her family is busy that time so I decided to celebrate it with her and my family..

I know that measuring woman's body will take a long time so I decided to walk around for some exercise.. I just walked and walk.. after that I reached the nearest milktea shop..

I went inside the shop and ordered..

"2 Large Okinawa Milktea please.."

"Okay sir, just xxxxxxx won" The cashier said..

I sat on a chair to wait for my order and saw 2 familiar people

"Look yeobo, Jungwon oppa is here too.." Lauryn said making Ni-ki turn around to see me..

"Oh, hey there hyung.." Ni-ki said.. "Why are you alone? Where's noona?"

"The boutique owner is measuring her body for the gown so I told her that I will buy some drinks for us.. ".. I sand and remember something.. "Shoott, I forgot.. Sir? Can you please add 1 more large Okinawa milktea? Here's the money.." I said and he just nodded..

"Whom is that for?" Ni-ki asked..

"For the boutique owner ofc, it's rude to drink milktea infront of her without giving her one too"

"So when is the wedding again oppa?" Lauryn asked..

"It's not sure but.. May 5.." I said and she just nodded..

"I heard that Sunghoon hyung is planning to propose to Ara noona too" Ni-ki said..

"That's nice to hear.. how bou--"

"Oh, Jungwon hyung... what time is it?" He said and raised an eyebrow to me.. HAHA I forgot.. it's a secret..

"It's 10:30" I said..

"Were going now oppa, The movie is starting soon.." Lauryn said..

"Bye, keep safe.."

"Sir, here's the 3 large okinawa milkteas.."

After I got the drinks, I decided to take a cab to went to the boutique.. It's sunny today and it's kinda hot too.. So I dont want my skin to burn right?

I entered the boutique and saw The boutique owner and Yoo-ri talking to each other...

"Oh, Mr. Yang is here" The owner said when she heard the bell hanged right after the door rung..

"Here's your drink.." I said and gave them the 2 drinks.. "I dont know if you like milktea but here." I said and handed the milktea to the owner..

"Thank you Mr. Yang, I like this.. Ms. Lee, you're lucky to have your man.. he's kind"

"Yes, Im really lucky.."

"Thank you for choosing our shop, I will just design your gown and make it afterwards.." The owner said and went inside a room..

"We should go now Jagiya" I said and held her hand with my free hand..

"I didnt know that Sunghoon is proposing to Ara.. how bout you?" She asked me..

"I knew it, but just today.. I saw Ni-ki and Lauryn so he told me.."

"Let's go to the mall? Let's eat our lunch there..." She said..

"Sure Jagiya" I said and started the engine of the car..

Few minutes later, we arrived at the mall..

"What time is it Jagiya?"

"10:56" I said and looked at her..

"We should have some fun first!" She said ...

"Hmm, where should we go first jagiya?"

"I really want to buy you something.. " She said.. "So lets gooo!" She exclaimed..

*walk walk walk*

"Here we aree.."

"A watch shopppp?"

"Yes, I think I wanted to give you a watch. Watches here really nice.. they'll suit you" She smiled..

"Thank you jagiya, but you dont need to--"

"It's my early christmas gift for you.. so shh" She said .

We went inside and saw many luxurious watches.. it's so expensive..

"Choose onee." She said..

"Jagiya these are so ex--"

"Shh, if you dont want to, I will choose for you"

Minutes later, after she chose one, she will love another watch again.. after that she will find another again, and see another one again.. then back to the other one.. and so on

"uh, jagiya.. I think I found something" I said, she took exactly 27 mins choosing nothing..

"Wow, that's cool!" She said..

"Are you guys sure about that?" The customer's assistant said..

"Yep.. we dont need to take to long" I just whispered the last phrase

After purchasing that watch, I decided to wear it..

"That one really suits you Jagiya" She said and locked arms with me..

"Because it's from you" I said.

"I really miss our old us.. It looks so good when were younger.." She said..

"Yeah, but it doesnt matter, our love is still the same.."

"Youre right"

"I love you"

"I love you too, Jungwonie.." She said until someone bumps to us..

"Oh nooo, were sorry, Babe... were late for the movie, Im sure Ni-ki and Laury-- Wait, Jungwon and Yoo-ri?" Mariell said.

"Oh, it's you guys.. no its okay"

"Nice watch bro" Sunoo hyung said..

"Coz it's from my jagiyaa" I said..

"Okay okayy, we'll go now, Were late for the movie with Lauryn and Ni-ki" Mariell said..

"Have a great day guys!" Yoo-ri said to the running couple..
_____________

-KKEUT-

-CHAPTER ENDED-

•finished editing•