Chapter 47: Welcome back Sunghoon

Lee Yoo-ri P.O.V

"You know? Even your family dont let you see us.. youre still one of my most favorite chapters in my life... you dont know how much I treasure you, and also the other members of our squad.."

"Yes... and, I think... I need to say sorry to Sunghoon before I left.." Haruto said..

Because even were eating together in one table. Haruto, He always ignore Sunghoon. Its obvious that he's still mad at him..

"So you want me to bring him together to the airport?"

"No, I'll talk to him later... uhm, may I go with you in the building? Just to talk to him?" He said..

I smiled... "This is the moments Ive been waiting for... I want us to be complete.."

"Im leaving tomorrow remember?" He said.. making me cry... I tried to laugh but I failed... I rested my head on his shoulder..

"Why.. why do you need to leave? Were here to protect you from your family... We can be your new family" I said while resting my head on his shoulder..

Yang Jungwon P.O.V

"Yah! What are they talking about? Why is she crying?.. Why is she resting her head on Haruto's shoulder?"

"I cant hear them.. were too far.." Ni-ki said..

We tried to move closer but
..
..
we didnt notice that there was a woman watering the flowers..

"Oh noo" Heeseung hyung said..

"Yahh! You kids... why are you walking while sitting?!.. By the way Im sorry.." The old woman said..

"J-jungwon? Ni-ki? Heeseung? What are you three doing here?" Yahh!! She saw us..

"N-nothing.."

"Are you following us?" Haruto said..

"What following you? We just want to go here... cause I miss Japan too" Ni-ki answered..

The two just left... leaving us wet because of the woman watering those flowers..

"Tsk, Its a bad idea to join you guys in spying.." Heeseung hyung said.. "Im all wet!!"

"Hehe, sorry hyung.." I said.. while making a peace sign..

Lee Yoo-ri P.O.V

"Its late.. Lets go back? I'll send you to your dormm" Haruto said after he opened the car's door..

"Remember to talk to Sunghoon.."

"Hmm.. I'll do it for you guys.." He said.. I just similed...

After a few minutes of driving... Were here! And surprisingly.. Jungwon and the 2 came here first..

"Oh.. hii" Heeseung awkwardly laughed..

"Sunghoon~ah?" Haruto said.. making Sunghoon shocked... "Ddeunghoonie?" He said.. Im really happy for them... Im just there, in Haruto's side.. grinning like a kid who found a candy somewhere..

"Are you t-talking to m-me?" Sunghoon said while pointing at himself..

"Yes... uhm, can we talk for a moment?" Haruto said..

"Of c-course.."

Park Sunghoon P.O.V

"Why so sudden? I mean... youre not talking to me.. after what I did.."

"Im sorry.." He said..

"You-- what?"

"I said Im sorry... Its a big mistake that Im telling you this before I leave right?'' He just laughed bitterly..