Chapter 81: Newlywed's Vacation

Yang Jungwon P.O.V

the ceremony is already donee, you should go congratulate us.. But when I looked at the back seats.. I saw something familiar ..

"Jagiya, wait a minute ." I said and she just nodded while talking to some fans that attended the wedding. 

I went closer to the boy but he just ran outside... unfortunate him, Im a fast runner..

"Hey" I grabbed his wrist..

"J-jungwon" He said..

"Haruto.. youre here.." I said smiling..

"Please dont" He said..

"Why? You can be happy with your friends.."

"Im still thinking about i--" He didnt finished his sentence because of someone..

"Hey, Haruto... long time no see"

Kim Junkyu P.O.V (Junki)

I saw Jungwon running outside so I followed him, who knows if a mistress of him is here? I dont want Yoo-ri to be hurt..

I followed them outside the church and.. I saw.. Haruto? Is this real?

At first I just listened to their conversation but I cant stand it..

"Why? You can be happy with your friends.." Jungwon said

"Im still thinking about i--" He didnt finished his sentence because I spoke..

"Hey, Haruto... long time no see" I said while smiling to him..

"Junkyu" He said.. lowering his head. I just walked forward to hug him..

"Nothing changed" I said.. "Still tall and handsome"

"Aish, you should be convincing him to stay" Jungwon said..

"Im sorry, I need to go.. I promise Im coming back" Haruto said and started to run somewhere..

"What's wrong with my friend right?"

"Ehem, my friend too" Jungwon said..

"Since when?"

"When we chatted each other, but its a secret" He replied.. "So its a secret for us too"

Yang Jungwon P.O.V

We decided to come inside the church since Haruto the weird guy left..

"Where did you guys go?" Yoo-ri said while looking up to me..

"Noth--"

"Jungwon, Im your wife" She said raising her eyebrow.. "Junkii, can you tell me?"

"He-- He went to see his mistress" Junkyu said fastly. 

"What the packing tape Junkyu? When did I even had a mistress?"

"Is that true?" Yoo-ri said..

"Nooo.. why? Do you believe him? Junkyu, take it back"

"He didnt have a mistress okay? Im just nervous."

"for w-- Okay,  just forget it.. let's go and eat.. we need to celebrate " Yoo-ri smiled..

"Sure letchugoo" I said and locked arms with her.. I will sue you for this Kim Junkyuuu!

Yang Yoo-ri P.O.V

I think you should be used of calling me Yang Yoo-ri then..

It's now one week after the wedding, we planned on going to the France.. only us two. Jungwon told me the things that he wanted to plan with me.. We wanted to start on a house.. It's the foundation of a newly wed right? We will build our own family there and start with our life together..

"You should go get me guys as your architect " Quinne said..

If Im not mistaken, you guys still dont know the careers of the others right?

So let me start, Lauryn is now an owner of one of the famous cafe here.. I think its a mix of a cafe and a cake shop? While Mariell works as a senior bank manager.. Quinne, Its obvious.. she became an architect.. For Karina.. She became a famous movie director in the Hybe Entertainment.. Ningning became a lawyer. Ara is now a doctor at Junkyu's Hospital.. The others are just planning to have their own shops or anything, and Im one of them.. I and Jungwon  planned to build our own restaurant coz Im really in to cooking right now..

We are now packing the stuffs that were bringing in our vacation.. I also want to bring Caramel, so.. We will bring her too..

"Jagiya, do you want me to bring some packs ramyeon?" Jungwon asked me..

"Sure, ramyeon is a must" I giggled..

This isn't the first day of packing, were just  adding some stuffs to the luggage..

Hours passed... its 7:20 pm and our flight to France is 8:45 pm so it means our flight is 1:45 pm to france..

"Im excitedd.." Jungwon said..

"Yah, dont forget to buy us gifts.." Heeseung oppa said...

"Lets go.." Jay oppa said.. so he's going to sent us to the airport.. with her girlfriend or soon to be wife..

Minutes later, we arrived at the airport.. Jay oppa is really over acting, we will just live there for a week.. or lets just say its just a vacation but he's crying..

"Yah, Love.. they are just going on a vacation, uts not like theyre leaving forever or something.." Quinne said..

"Yeah youre right" Jay oppa said..

"Goodbye hyung, Noona.." Jungwon said..

"Have a safe trip and enjoy!" Quinne unnie said..

"Im excited to have a niece or nephew.." Jay oppa said..

"Jay hyung.." Jungwon said staring to him..

"What?! Thats normal you little kid" Jay oppa said and I just chuckled..

"We'll just leave.. byee" I said... and left them with a small chuckle..

We entered the plane and sat on our seats..

"So they want a nephew or niece huh" I said and giggled. 

"Shh, dont mind them ." He said and made me lean my head on his shoulder..

"Im just kiddinggg" I said..

"But what are we gonna going to do there?" He asked..

"Maybe roam around or anything" I said..

"I really wanted to visit the Eiffel Tower again.." He said..

"Then lets visit it again" I said.. "We should really rest right now"

"Just stay like that.. Im comfortable in this position" He smiled..
______________

-KKEUT-

-CHAPTER ENDED-

•finished editing•