Chapter 76: Wedding Plans

(a/n: Im sorry if I skip so many parts heree... it will be so boring if I put those skipped part, I hope you will understand! Also this book is really ending soon.. I'm also starting to draft some chapters in my next book.. hope you'll also read it.. Thank you!)

Yang Jungwon P.O.V

It's finally December 6, 2033.. yes.. you heard it right, 2033.. We performed many songs in our last concert which is entitled 'Chapter Completed'. Seeing many fans than 2020 makes me feel so happy, but leaving them makes me feel so sad. Aqua also finished their contract and did the same as Enhypen, they disbanded like 1 or 2 months ago, Let's just say it's October..

"Jagiya, wake up... we need to meet the designer now.." I said and patted her arms lightly.. "Jagiya" I whispered to her ears sweetly.. "Wake upp~" I continued..

"Good morning" She said and yawned.. still half asleep..

"Sunoo and Mariell is waiting for us, they will help us think of any idea for our wedding's design.." I said..

"Oh no, I forgot! Im sorry! What time is it again Jagiya?" She said holding her forehead..

"I told you not to drink to much last night" I said raising one of my eyebrows.

"Im sorry.."

"Lauryn said that you drank for about 5 glass of soju? That's so much Jagiya.." I said.. faking my upset expression..

"Im sorryy okay? Karina just influenced me to drink too much.. Im really sorry.." She said..

"Well, that's okay.. just next time, make sure that you will tell me if youre going to drink with your friends.. "

"Sure Jagiyaa" She said and hugged me.. I just kissed her forehead.. "Take a bath now...." I said.. and she just nodded.. after that I went outside of the room..

"Oh, Jungwon~ah, where's Yoo-ri?" Sunoo hyung asked..

"She really can't handle alcohols" Mariell laughed..

"I told you guys not to give her any drink" I pouted..

"But Karina told her to try ittt" Mariell defended..

"Yes, it's not my girl who gave her the drink, right babee?" He asked..

"Yes Im sure about that" Mariell said..

"Wait, I will just give you guys some coffee" I said and they nodded..

I went to my condo's kitchen, I was planning to buy our house after the marriage since I and Yoo-ri earned so much money from the past years..

"Here is it guys" I said and served them the hot coffees.. I sat down with them on the dining room's chair..

"So what kind of wedding you guys like?" Sunoo hyung asked..

I placed my right hand on my chin, acting like I am really thinking.. but Im not..

"We both like a simple wedding"

"Then let's talk about it with the designer later..." Mariell said..

"Im sorry Jungwon.." Sunoo hyung started..

"Whyyy?"

"Heeseung hyung wanted to come even you didnt let him so I agreed.. it's complicated.. I will summarize it, You didnt want Heeseung hyung to come with us.. but he begged me to come with us.. So I let him" He explained..

"YAH, He will just say eww about everything we will talk about... That bitter old man"

"HAHA He should find himself a girl" Mariell laughed..

"He treated you like his son but he's just a bitter old man for you" Sunoo hyung laughed..

"Well, Im just kidding... I really love him heheee"

"Oh hey there guys, good morning" Yoo-ri said..

"Good Morning Yoo-ri!" Sunoo hyung and Mariell said together..

"Eyy girl, I love that dress.." Mariell said..

"Jungwon gave me this on our 11th anniversary" Yoo-ri replied..

"Im a good dress picker" I said smiling..

"Gosh, guys.. time flies so fast, youre an eleven years couple now!" Sunoo hyung said..

"We cant really believe it too!" I said..

"But anything is possible if you guys will stay loyal and faithful to each other.." Mariell said..

"I will love him until my last breath, I promise.." Yoo-ri said..

"So, do I" I said..

"Shhh, let's meet your wedding planner and designer... were getting late for the appointment" Sunoo hyung said and chuckled..

--

"So you two both like a simple wedding on a church?" The planner said.. or simply Mrs. Byun..

"Yes please.." I said..

"We would like to make the wedding happen at the xxxxxxx church.." Yoo-ri said..

"That's the church where I and my hubby got married.. Im sure that's a great choice" She said..

"But what do you guys want to be the theme? Or color?" Mariell asked..

"Yes she is right, we can put some colored flowers, carpet, lights or curtains.." Mrs. Byun said..

"Blue?" I and Yoo-ri both said..

"Okay, I will just list it" Mrs. Byun said..

"So we will wear some blue clothes? That's really cool!" Heeseung hyung exclaimed.. aish, Sunoo hyung, why?

"The invited girls may wear blue dresses as well as the Boys.. but the bride can wear anything.. but I suggest you to wear a color white gown.." She said..

"That's good mrs.. What about him?" Yoo-ri said and pointed at me..

"He can also wear a white colored suit so you guys will stand out from the guests"

"That's a really good idea Mrs." I said..

"Uhm, guys.. do you want some snacks? I will buy some for you" Sunoo hyung stood up..

"Suree... buy anything you want"
______________

-KKEUT-

-CHAPTER ENDED-

•finished editing•