Worsen

"Trask is a black market port. They're staging weapons that have been bought and sold with the plunders of our planet. We're seizing those weapons and using them to retake our home world. Once we've done that, we'll seat a new Mandalore on the throne." I sit back listening. These three individuals do not seem as strict on their rules as Din.

"That planet is cursed. Anyone who goes there dies. Once the Empire knew they couldn't control it, they made sure no one else could either." Arguments start.

"Don't believe everything you hear. Our enemies wanna separate us. But Mandalorians are stronger together." Din shakes his head. "That's not part of my plan. I've been quested with returning this Child to the Jedi." Bo-Katan asks him. I lay my head low, moving my saber under the cloth of my shirt.

"What do you know of the Jedi?" Bo-Katan asks Din. He shakes his head. "Nothing. I was hoping you would help me by Creed." She looks over the table at me and narrows her eyes. Her gaze burning into me. "She has a linking on who you are. Best to kill her now." I look over my shoulder to see nothing. "Aria?" "What?" I turn back to look at Din, but I'm met with the face of my Grandfather. "KILL THEM!" I shreek standing up. "I'm sorry. I... My head... I need to rest." I grab the child in my arms. "You know where to find me." I stare at Din deeply, sending over the simple thought of my location. He nods, worry coated his frame. Something only I could tell.

"Sad to see such a strong aset leave the field. Good day, Aria." Bo-Katan speaks looking at the hilt of the saber peeking out. "You as well." I nod my head to Mando before leaving. I knock on the door to the Frogs. Mrs opens up rushing me in. She squabbles, touching my head. "Do I look sick?" She nods and rushes away retrieving a cool rag. I grab my head leaning back in a chair. "I need to sleep." I say right before dropping into darkness.

~

Mando POV:

"You say you know nothing of the Jedi, but your friend carries their weapon of choice. Have you lied to us, brother?" Bo-Katan asks trailing behind me on the ship. "Duck!" I hiss, blasting another 4 troopers down. "She has abilities." "So she is a Jedi." I shake my head. "No. She... dabbles in their practices." "And her name?" "Aria Solo." "Interesting."

We enter the weapons dock and take down another set of troopers. "Come in. Do you copy? Do you copy?" Axe Woves graber the communicator, "I copy. Thanks for packing up all this gear so nicely. Imagine what a division of us can do when we get our hands on what's inside these shiny little boxes."

"If you think you're going to escape with those weapons, you are sadly mistaken. Even if you've managed to jettison a few of those crates, we will comb the entire area until you are hunted down and killed."

Bo-Katan takes the device. "Oh, we're not jettisoning anything. We're taking the entire ship." I widen my eyes. "What?" "Put some tea on. We'll be up in a minute." I stand in front of her. "This is more than I signed up for." Bo-Katan agues, "There is something I need, if I am to rule Mandalore. Something that was once mine. They know where it is and soon, so will I. Regardless, we are taking the ship for the battles ahead."

"I got you your weapons. I have to return to my ship with my wife and the foundling."

"If you want my help finding the Jedi, you will help me take this ship."

"You're changing the terms of the deal."

"This is the Way." She speaks pushing forward with her plan.

~

After clearing the ship the three Mandalorian stand awaiting me. "Are you sure you won't join us?" I shake my head, "I must return to my wife. There's something we need to do." Bo-Katan nods her head. "The offer stands if you change your mind. Your wife too. She is a skilled warrior."

"Where can I find the Jedi?" I ask rushing points. "Take the foundling to the city of Calodan on the forest planet of Corvus. There you will find Ahsoka Tano. Tell her you were sent by Bo-Katan. And thank you. Your bravery will not be forgotten. This is the Way."

"This is the Way."

~

I knock on the door of the Frogs. She appeared at the opened door, ushering me inside. She passes the child to me. "Thank you for watching him. Where is Aria?" She lowers her head leading me to the back where Aria is laid down, eyes closed and in a sweat. I press my hand onto her cheek. "Cyar'ika, meg has ru'banar?" (darling, what has happened?) She turns her head away moaning. "He's not safe there." Who? "The darkness is lurking in the back of his blood." She moans again. Roughly pivoting once more towards me before opening her eyes. "Mando." She says with a smile. My Aria, my wife, is peaceful once again. She sits up with assistance before making way to the door. "Okay, kid. Come on. It's time to go."

The condition of my ship is in ruin. "How much did we pay them?" Aria whispers. "A thousand." Aria laughs causing me to glare. "You shouldn't be laughing. They were your credits." "WHAT?" I walk away with a thick hidden smirk. "He's unbelievable, kid."