Meet the Solos

"Daddy, I want Aria to come back," Ben says swigging his feet. Han stands on the ground working on the Falcon. "I know, Ben. I do too."

Ben walks over and sits next to his father's leg. "Do you think she's okay?" Han ponders long and hard about this. His little sister regularly kept in touch when she was elsewhere. the longest they've ever gone without communication was a month, and this has been well over. Han sighs looking down at his son. "I hope so. If she is though she can manage it. Don't tell your mom, but Aria is a badass." Ben smiles at his father tittering.

Han continues to work on the ship until he hears jets in the calm air and the entrance of a separate spacecraft docking near his own.

"Ben, go inside."

"Is it Aria?" Ben asks eagerly standing up and sprinting to the ship. "Benjamin!" Han yells clutching his son and squatting behind the Falcon.

A Razorcrest descends and the loading dock drops to the ground. Seconds later a well-known personage walks out of the ship. Han pushes his son inside the ship and clutches his blaster. Mando takes small steps on the ground seeing the home calm...

Practically too calm.

"I thought we ended this, Fett." Mando scans the region seeing no sign of life to the apparent eye.

A young man slides out with a blaster pointed at Mando surprising the Mandalorian and making him draw his blaster as well.

"Drop your weapon," Mando asks Han making him tilt his head. Why would Boba Fett come all this way? He had Aria in that ship, and now he had come for Han.

"Is she with you?" Mando nods keeping his blaster aimed.

"Is she hurt?" Mando tilts his head.

"Aria," Mando calls and soon the younger Solo turns around the corner noticing her brother.

~

Mando's hand on my cheek awakened me from the rest. "Did you sleep well?" I smile at Mando nodding and sitting up straight.

"Where are we?" Mando helps me down and grabs my hands. "That's what I wanted to tell you. I've brought us somewhere special. I'm going to head out soon. When you're ready meet me outside." I nodded smiling at him.

"No kiss?" Mando chuckles and turns back resting his head against mine. "Don't take long, Aria." I nod watching him walk away.

After changing quickly I soon hear Mando yell my name. I walk out and see Mando with his pistol draw at... my brother?

"Han!" I scream and run into his arms. He envelops me in a hug holding me tightly. "Aria. Oh my- What are you doing? Where have you been?" I pull away smiling widely. "It's a long, crazy story you will not like." Han nods and smiles at me.

"Yeah, great. Just one question." Han pulls me behind his quicky and returns to his position pointing the blaster at Mando. "Who the hell is this? Last time we ran into him I was frozen and you were practically a stripper." Mando stands stiff with his blaster, tilting his head. "Hate I missed that," Mando mumbles softly.

"Oh! No! Han this isn't Fett. Are you serious? You think I'm that low?" Han scoffs looking the Mandalorian over. "I just know your taste in men isn't ideal. That last one we met still gives me nightmares. Nearly took my head off." I look to the ground kicking my brother's shoe mumbling, "Shut up."

Mando stiffens his arm and walks closer to Han, only making him smirk. "Come on metalhead. I'll rip that tin hat off!"

Suddenly a small battle cry rages out and Ben runs over kicking Mando's legs. "Don't... touch... my.... badass.... aunt!" He screams between kicks.

I turn to Han laughing. "Badass huh? You let him kiss his mother with that mouth?" I kneel next to Ben. "Hey, kid stop." He does as told and then proceeds to jump on me hugging me. "I missed you." I smile into his dark hair. "I missed you too, Ben."

He looks up at Mando narrowing his eyes. "Who is this?"

I stand smiling at Mando. I place my hand on Han's arm as well as Mando's and lower their blasters. "For starters let's lower out weapons, okay? Great."

"Han, Ben, this is Mando, my husba- boyfri- friend... guy." Han was severely unimpressed. "And?" I smirk sighing. "I saved him." Han's eyes shoot up and he smiles purposely. "You saved him?" I nod smiling.

"I saved him." Mando holds up his hand. "You assisted."

I shrug smirking. "Yeah. Several times."

Han nods reaching out his hand towards my Mandalorian. "Han Solo." "I've heard."

"Care to share why you had my sister?" "Yeah! Why did you have my aunt?" Ben challenges. I sigh looking at Mando. "Should you start or should I?" "I don't think my side would sound too good do you?" I ponder over the past nodding. "Yeah. Finding me for money isn't the best." "Excuse me?" Han exclaims.

"Should we get the kid?" Mando asks. "Yes, I don't want to leave him alone. Plus I think Luke will be able to help us."

I walk up into the ship hearing Han exclaim once more. "EXCUSE ME? KID? You better guard your ass now Tin Can!"

~

"So we stayed there for the last few months until they found us." Han watches the small green child playing on the floor with his son. "Aria look he can play our game!" Ben cheers as they pass a small ball back and forth with the force. "I know! He's getting good at it!" I smile at him as he retreats to play.

"What is he? He's ugly." I glare at him hitting his arm. "He is darling, and I'm not sure. I was hoping Luke might know." Leia shakes her head. "Luke is away. Much like you nowadays." "He's still away? Can't we track him?" She shakes her head. "Better to leave him alone."

Leia points at the child. "This is a species just like Yoda." I nod, "That's what I'm assuming." Leia turns to her husband. "You don't seem shocked your sister has brought home a green child." Han shrugs not taking his eyes off Mando. "I'm more shocked she's brought a guest. One she can stand being around more than two weeks."

It was at this moment everyone in the room stares at Mando in bewilderment. "What happened?" Leia asks smirking. "I saved him." "Assisted. You assisted." Leia nods holding in her laughter. "They all say that."

Han stands up holding his hand out for Mando. "What do you say Mandalorian? Have a couple of drinks on my ship?" Mando doesn't hesitate and follows my bother out. Leia sits next to me. "He knows he can't take that thing off right?" I nodded biting my lip. "Im sure Han is well aware."

~

"She's the fastest in the galaxy." Mando nods admiring the ship. She was a beauty, but that would never be said out loud.

"Care to race one day?" Mando challenges Han smirking under his helmet. Han smirks crossing his feet on the table. "I can tell she likes you." Mando takes the seat across from Han nodding. "She's one of a kind."

Han narrows his eyes smirking and then nodding. "There it is." "What?" "You like her too, and don't try and deny it I can see it." Mando stays silent looking behind him for any sign of the women. "They're not coming."

Mando sits back relaxing. "Yes. I do like her. A lot and I'm clueless." Han nods. "I still am, brother. It doesn't get easier. Especially after kids! That little guy is going to kill me someday." Han shakes his head smiling.

"My advice with Aria is tell her exactly what you want to her face. You can't plan things for her behind her back. She blows up fighting and saying she makes her own choices. It's not pretty." Mando nods knowingly. "I've already been there. She knocked me on my ass." Han nods laughing. "I got my arm cut once when I told her to turn in early on a job."

Han reaches over the table and shakes Mando's hand. "Take care of my sister, Mandalorian. She's the only one I've got." Mando nods smiling like a dork. He's never been so pleased to have someones word. "I plan to protect her with my life."