Aria's Past Gunslinger

A/N: I've decided to write Mando's POV. enough of your requested it and I can't refuse!

~o0o~

I fall over on my side groaning. "CAN'T YOU FLY THIS THING STEADY?" I yell at Mando over the blaring alarms.

Mando grunts pulling on the controls. "You want to try?" We swerve away from another fire from a ship behind us. "Hand over the child and girl, Mando. I might let you live."

Mando flys over sharply making me fall over again. "You're worse than Han!" I steady myself by pulling on the back of Mando's chair. As I stand and push Mando away from the controls making him fall and yell. "Stop, Aria! What are you doing?"

"I can bring you in warm or I can bring you in cold."

I smirk pulling the breaks halting our movements making the ship behind us skid to the front. I aim and fire right away blowing the ship to pieces. "That's his line."

I turn back to Mando smirking at his silent form. "You could say you're welcome." I stand to get out of his seat. "You could've gotten us killed." "And we're not. You're welcome."

Mando raises his hands but turns them back down sighing. "Thank you." He sits down flipping switches to help us land in the nearest belt.

I peck his head smiling. "You're welcome." I turn to sit back in my chair, but Mando pulls me to sit in his lap quickly. He doesn't say anything, only wraps an arm around me and uses the other to maneuver the ship.

I slide my hand near the back of his neck feeling the hot skin and tufts of hair. I smile toying with them and leaning into him.

"This is Mos Eisley Tower. We are tracking you. Head for bay three-five, over."

Mando steers the ship in a dock zone. "Copy that. Locked in for three-five.

"I want you to stay here with the kid. We don't need anyone to see that I have you. Not after what recently happened." I smiled wrapping my arms around him. "Aw, do you have me, Mando? I don't recall that happening." He tilts his head and scoffs. "I could if I wanted, couldn't I? You didn't seem to care the other night." I feel my profile flush over and I smirk at him standing.

"You don't play fair." Mando raised my chin between his fingers. "Then you never win, beauty." He presses his head down to meet mine. "I'll come back to you." I stare into the black visor smiling. I edge my fingers under the metal of his helmet grazing his chin. "Don't keep me waiting."

Mando shakes his head sighing, then looking down at the child picking him up. "What am I going to do with her?" The child gazes up with his large eyes babbling. "Come on young one. We can practice some tricks." He throws his little hands up excitedly. Mando exits the ship leaving us alone.

I sit at the piolets seat admiring my shoes. The baby reaches for my hair cooing. "Alright, how about we try something a little harder? Can you do this?" I raise my hand and using the force and switch the lights off and turn on some music. The child bounces in my arms giggling.

He reaches his little hand outward and suddenly the tunes are blaring at 100% volume. I cover my ears, setting the kid down and reaching for the switch. "You're going to blow our ears off!" I look behind me to see an empty ship and the child gone.

"Kid?"

I pop up and search everywhere coming up empty. "No, no, no! Oh, he's going to kill me. One job, Aria. Just one!" I huff running out of the ship and stopping myself on my heels as I see the child in a women's arms. I place my hand over my heart sighing.

She looks up at me tilting her head. "I was expecting a panicked green mother to rush out, but I can say I'm surprised and relieved." She chuckles passing me, my child. I smile petting behind his ear. "You shouldn't run off like that." He coos and grips my shirt cuddling into me.