31. Child-Care is Hard 2

"M-my wings?" Hawks frowned at what the little girl in front of him asked.

Right about now, the meeting was cut short. Because the girl can't even see through her chair and it's seriously and distractingly cute.

Currently sitting beside hawks who promised to buy her some fried chicken, Y/n asked the most random question Hawks didn't thought someone would ask.

"Can we cook those wings?" She pointed to his back with wonder.

For a moment, Hawks was taken aback. "Excuse me? We're talking about my wings here, right?" He asked still trying to understand this conversation properly.

The child still hadn't left her sight on the winged hero's back. The red large wings began twitching and Hawks began to feel goosebumps as he watch her open her mouth to speak the next adorable and forgivable yet scariest words he would ever hear a 5 year old say to him.

"Giant bufalo wings sound good." She said without holding back.

Keigo sweatdropped. "No kid. The wings is basically part of my body! Isn't that considered canibalism?" He asked seriously.

The girl tolted her head nonchalantly. "But you eat chicken." She replied back.

"Hey now! That's offensive. We're two different creatures, alright?" He raised his hands up while explaining.

"Both of you don't think." The girl's head tilted watching the wings behind him still.

Keigo was stunned. His mouth agape from the child's unfiltered mouth. "No. Not my wings. Try ostrich wings." He wanted to grab his wings and hug them away from her, but that would destroy his image.

"They're small."

"Why not the whole roasted ostrich? Isn't that larger than my wings?"

But I want giant wings tho... the girl hugged her pringles and munched while pouting. There's no point talking with hawks if he will not give her a giant bufalo wings. But on the other hand... roasted ostrich isn't bad...

Is that even legal?

"Hey, are you sulking right now?" The winged blonde asked.

Don't talk to me, I'm eating. Y/n turned around to the back rest of the swivel chair and stuck her head there, Tamaki style, while eating her pringles. This eating position is really the best! The girl thought, giving credit to the bluenette who gave her that genius idea.

After a while, she felt herself being lifted up. But just let whoever the creature doing it carry her since she has something more important to do: to eat.

"Look, she's so cute! Who wouldn't want a daughter like this?" Midnight exclaimed, rubbing her cheek to the girl's who looked nonchalant as always.

Even All Might nodded in agreement.

"I wouldn't stake my wallet for a kid like that." Aizawa sighed a reply watching the kid eat... a lot.

"Oh come on, Aizawa, isn't she cuddly?!" Present mic disagreed with his friend. "Look how cuuute this kid is! See?!" He poked her cheek lightly letting his friend know how soft it was.

"Ah, my heart!" Even Mt. Lady wanted to crush her seemingly fragile stature.

"Heroes wants to adopt you now, miss Stone. I feel relieved you're still likeable despite that stingy personality of yours." Ultron 3.0 praised his creator.

"No." Y/n took another bite on the pringles chip.

"Aaaahhh even that 'no'! I can't even say no to you!" Midnight cuddled her even more.