04. Stones as a Witness

She placed a hand on her jaw as she sat on the police station.

Other students who were not injured were with her as well, glancing at her from time to time while she sigh.

The police officers, who had recieved the report from the witnesses and All might were looking at her as well then to the information to their hands.

Name: Y/n Stone

Age: 15

Yr and section: 1st year support course section F

Birthday: mm/dd

Quirk: Power light
-there are six colors that glows within her body, each color corresponds with a certain power. Yellow, for intelligence, telekenisis and mind manipulation(its good for predicting). Blue, for creating spacial gates for teleportation through places or outer space. Green for restoration(they didn't know it was time). Purple for strength. Red for obliterating(they also didn't know that it gives you access to different multiverse). And light brown orange for seeing lifeline, soul separation and seeing souls(also they didn't know it could preserve souls so it can revive them).

Nationality: American(sarreh if you're not. But yeah, lets just say you're not really but just naturalized as one. Cuz why not?)

City: New York, Manhattan(sarreh again I just want it to be in manhattan. Cuz why not?)

Current address: Masutafu, Japan

This were some basic information given from who she is and where she came from. Somehow, just the information about her quirk and her course did not correspond.

She would reply with boredom when asked as well. Sometimes, she ignores the police's question and would ask where she could buy strong metal alloys. As someone who defeated a strong Nomu who gave even All might a hard time, she doesn't look really one to care and boast about it.

"You are so powerful yet you chose support course instead of hero course. Why?" It was just a curious question from Tsukauchi as he heard her valiant encounter.

Y/n, who looked like she would collapse on the table anytime soon replied. "I just don't want to." In a bored sleepy reply.

"You defeated a nomu effortlessly, don't you think you're better suit for hero job--"

"Is support course not heroic enough?" She asked back. "I don't like beating humans. They'll die." She explained nonchalantly. I'm too strong for humans to handle. They'll be dusted to oblivion if they tried...

Tsukauchi watched her clenching her fist as she stared on her hand. He was touched to know that she had such a resolve. How she didn't like violence against others and decided to hide her ability and support other heroes by other ways she knows.

"Oh, by the way. I don't want to have people knowing me. If you don't plan to hiding this incident, make sure to not put me in the number of people that was there." She explained. Hell to people who'd stare at you weirdly! Attention will bring out the information about the infinity stones.

He eyed her softly as he placed his notes down.

Y/n looked at him with a frown. She was trying her best not to fall asleep if it meant clenching her fist to earn some strength to stay awake, she must do it! She was hungry and in dire need to go home and plop her head on the bed.

The stones are tired and bored. Why won't they just let her be now that they got what they want?

Now, she sat with the other 1A students for some service that will take them home, or their parents coming to get them.

"Hey... uhm" the boy beside her called with hesitation.

Y/n turned to him.

"You were really strong back there. You actually surprised all of us." He explained. The blonde tailman smiled at her. "I'm Mashirao Ojiro, by the way."