37. The Beginning of War

Wew I'm rushing. Lmao.

.

The pain...

Y/n wanted to stop this and just eat.

But she needs to do what she has to do and she can't do anything about it. It's already set in stone... the fate she has to take.

Maybe Dr. Strange saw it too which is why he didn't say anything about her strange behaviour.

Waking up after a day's worth of recovering her body ache, Y/n quickly got off the clinic room and transported to an ice cream parlor.

Leisurely eating her snack, she stared out at the window.

Eating her probably 13th ice cream, she still ordered another one-- of course.

.

Well, not the main point, so, here we are, walking around the city like a normal person.

She enjoyed the time she spent that day before getting herself into another whole lot of pain. Well, nonetheless, she had no other choice.

As she was thinking which food house to go next, the girl's eyes glowed red a red a little. Much more to her distaste, it's already time to meet the bastard.

Well, not that she wasn't expecting that it was today. But yeah, she just didn't care.

Which is why her face had all been an unsatisfactory face. She didn't get to eat more than what she estimated to consume today.

Too bad. But what else can she do? This is going to be a bloodbath and Y/n had to follow through her fate.

With the shine of glowing blue hair, Y/n appeared in front of him during his math lecture. His notes and papers flew into the air and then one by one, gradually falling into the floor.

Izuku Midoriya, being the last to be taking the power stone looked up at the female who squated on the boy's table, staring at him with Ice cream tub in her hand, scooping from her mini spoon and then eating before putting it aside.

The entire class looking at the new comer wide eyed. Ectoplasm being shocked as well turned to her in bewilderment.

"Y-Y/n?!"

"Yes, I'm Y/n." The girl responded nonchalantly touching the boy's forehead. In just a matter of seconds, purple light embraced the young man feeling an unbelievable power swallowing him through a pit of darkness.

She didn't have anymore time to grab this brocolli boy somewhere private. And it takes a lot of time explaining so she'd have to trust that Ultron 3.0 will explain what he needs to know.

"Ugh!" The greenette felt like he was being beaten up. He couldn't breathe and his body was earning pain without anything touching it. He wanted to scream in pain but he couldn't.

The clouds outside started getting darker. It was glooming but no rain in sight.

"What are you doing?" The students looked at her shocked. They themselves could not comprehend what was going on to this girl's mind much more to her actions.

And they were sure of one thing.

She's not one to harm people.

But why does Midoriya looked hurt? What was she doing to him? Why was she doing it?

The power stone was emitting a dangerous aura and whatever was happening, it was hurting Midoriya that he had to find something to grasp, finding the girl's ankle that planted still on the table.