ENDING III : PETER PARKER

Y/n decided to go back to that earth she knew she belonged. Of course, with Eri with her, she knew it's going to be just fine.

They will be classified as mutants. At the same time, they'll live a quiet and normal life under Tony's custody as their adopted daughters.

Morgan loved it. She has new big sisters and to think that she will look like the beautiful Y/n when she grow older, that was just amazing.

Pepper was also happy with the idea. Although at first, she was surprised to see his husband taking home two children with him, but her heart softened when Tony explained that Y/n was the creation of the infinity stones and Eri was a child who Y/n took with her due to some things she can't disclose.

It took a month until they were able to adjust with the new life and as Y/n had to continue her studies, she will have to go to school eventually.

It all happened because of that family dinner. It was quiet, but not awkward as silverwares clang to their plates and the light sound of chewing from each family members.

"I think, Y/n should continue her high school." Pepper, the mother of the family, suddenly suggested after swallowing her food.

"Yeah. I guess she should." Tony agreed as well while looking at the girl who was still eating her tasty meal.

Her eyes darted from the father and the mother. "Why?" She asked. Obviously, she really don't have to considering she's already belonging to a rich family and her brain is too advanced for it.

"Because, young lady, girls your age are supposed to be in school and living your age." Tony explained. "Why did you go to UA high in the first place?"

"Because lunch rush offered tasty meals." She replied like that was the most relevant thing in the world.

"Dad, can I go to school too?" Eri asked Tony with wide wondering eyes.

He turned to her while his wife wiped a cloth from both her 5 and 6 year old daughter's faces.

"Well of course. We're planning to enroll you in grade one, seeing as you pretty much learn quick. Also, it's in the same school where Morgan is so you two can spend lunch breaks together." Tony explained.

Eri and Morgan looked at each other and started giggling in excitement.

So... Y/n was the only one against the idea of schooling.

.

Tony's hi-tech car stopped in front of the school capus' gate in Queens. Much to Y/n's dislike on more school activites considering that she already lived Tony's workspace and she'd rather spend her entire day in either the Stark company or in some buffet restaurants where she could actually spend some good time.

Yet again, it's not normal for a teen like her to just do that.

She still wanted the pay me no mind type of lifestyle after all.

But you can guess again that it's not really how it works when you're a being created for greatness and even your adopted parents are also well named individuals.

Not even a single step into that campus and eyes had already made its way to the car she is currently in, courtsey of l.

Y/n Stone-- now in the name of Y/n Stark made her first step into the gate. Her eyes bored as usual while ignoring the eyes that she wished will soon forget her.

.

Peter sighed. After five years out of nowhere in particular, he's back in high school with his best friend.