06. Stones in Declaration of War

Y/n opened her mouth as Mei fed her a lollipop.

They were currently in their workplace again making something they could think of.

Y/n was commissioned by a medical team with Power Loader's permission. Aparently, he told her to work on some medical kit, convinient for given first aid situations.

The girl quickly faced her desk and started sketching. Up until now, she's busy working on her project.

Now, after a few days, she was able to make her design! She began to scan it and remake it into some 3 dimentional visual that can both look up inside and outside details in a holographics panorama. Power loader wasn't surprised by the result anymore as he worked on his grading system.

Y/n stuck her nose to her work until the end of class. Her eyes still glowing yellow as she used mind stone to retrace all the major parts that needed thorough attentions. She ignored everyone else and even had Ultron 3.0 to stand in as her during class and answer queries within his data reach.

The class just used him like Siri and asked him about the assignments which he answered with his utmost knowledge.

"Y/n~ you should prepare to submit a letter now, sport's festival is about to in three days~" Mei called.

Y/n ignored her as she put in the last screw.

"Y/N! POWER LOADER SAID THAT HE WILL CONFISCATE YOUR ROBOT IF YOU WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE SPORT'S FESTIVAL!" Mei shouted behind her.

As if the wind just brought her bad news, Y/n turned her swivel chair towards the grinning fellow mad creator, Mei Hatsume.

"I will forf--"

"POWER LOADER WILL NOT LET YOU WORK ON ANY PROJECT FOR A WEEK IF YOU WON'T GET INTO THE FINALS!" she cut her happily.

Y/n opened and closed her mouth trying to contemplate a word like 'why do I have to' or 'I don't care' but decided not to, noticing someone else was with her. The students from class A looked at Mei with a jaw drop.

Ochaco, Midoriya, Iida, Kirishima and Kaminari were not expecting the pinkette's outburst. They just wanted to talk to Y/n to thank her for helping out on USJ and ask her if she would be joining the competition.

They really did not think that Mei will say this when she said 'leave it to me!' Enthusiastically.

But it seemed effective tho.

The girl clicked her tongue before looking back at her project. "3.0, give me Kit 6-F. Third hand grip equipment and a Boba." She ordered her AI robot.

"Sure thing, miss Stone." The robot obediently went to her boxes and took said items, placing it to the table and took out a boba in it's chest. "Please enjoy."

"Ultron, make some for us as well." Mei grinned.

The robot's eyes blinked. "Sure miss Hatsume." It casually replied to her and began to manufacture drinks one by one to her and their visitors.

The five of them stared at the boba in disbelief. "This is an AI, right?!" Midoriya looked shock later as he looked at 3.0 returning back to Y/n.

"Riiiight!" Mei proudly said. "Y/n programmed another AI after self destructing the ones that were hijacked." She laughed.

"S-she can make AI? Isn't that a bit too advanced?" Kaminari asked, holding into his refreshment tightly.

"Advanced? She's out of this world! Her babies have minds on their own!" The inventor shrugged it off like it was something normal.

"Tsk." The group flinched hearing her clicked her tongue. Hey e/c eyes which was glowing yellow was now red but soon returned back to its normal alluring colors.