26. The Hero Meetings

MERRY CHRISTAMAS AND A HAPPY HOLIDAY YAH ALL! HELL YEAH!

Yes... Exam.

Time skip to Y/n because she's done acing it within ten minutes.

After her exam, she made her way to attend the hero meetings that's been happening often in Nezu's office.

Casually entering with a popcorn in hand, the girl could see new faces. And of course, those new faces were looking back at her questioningly. The thought that a foreign student would just casually enters an important gathering with big time heroes. Now the began to wonder...

From "who is she?"

"Why didn't she knock?"

"Aren't the students undergoing exams?"

"What's with the popcorn?"

And more.

Everyone were even more baffled when Ultron walked towards her in his full sized form. "Welcome to the meeting miss Stone. Did you enjoy your exam?" He asked.

The girl hummed and walked passed him.

"It seems that I've neglected you too much that you see me as stranger. That makes me quite sad that I might take over the world." The robot sighed disheartedly. The spectators were shocked by his sudden claim.

"Boba." The girl said instead, sitting her way to a swivel chair next to All might, which has not been filled due to every heroes' respect for the number 1 hero. The robot obliged, processing said refreshment and placing it to her table carefully. After swallowing her popcorn, she took the boba and took a sip.

"Young Stone, you look as energetic as always! I'm sure you've aced your exams effortlessly!" The number one hero greeted happily.

Now most new heroes question which part of that foreign student's entity would be addressed as energetic?

Tony sighed, but mentally proud. "Surely she did. With that brain of hers." He said.

"Ho? What's with this cold treatment? Did the juicepops you ate gave you heart freeze?" Thor asked Ironman jokingly.

The multi-millionaire hero glared at the king of Asgard. "What? Ain't that the truth? You even said you're planning to do a silent treatment." Natasha also teased him.

"Hey. I did not say that." Tony denied. "I said I will be more 'stern' as it seems that 1A boys and Peter are getting on my nerves."

"Mr. Stark. Let's not forget about our eventful path to heroism! I'm just a friendly spider!" Peter frantically shook his hands while denying.

"Ah-huh? See that fancy necklace she's wearing?" He pointed toward's Y/n's neclace.

"Yeah?" The young American hero gulped.

"You know what it does?"

"No..." his voice turned even smaller from nervousness.

"Not only is it a communication device for Ultron, but it can also transmit videos stored in the robot's memories."

"Oh..." Peter felt like he was caught. Yep, he's definitely got caught. But he didn't do anything too bad... well... not that bad... right?

Thor laughed. "No wonder he keeps grumbling." He whispered to some new faced hero beside him.

The hero sweatdropped, uncomfortably as the slightly drunk fat god had spoke. "W-why?" He asked.

"Well, you see that child of snacks, over there?" He pointed to the only student in the room. "She's his kid. Technically. And it seems that he doesn't want a single speck of bee surrounding his little young flower." He shrugged.