20. Emotional Shits

My sleep deprived self mistook watty as fb. I keep doing long press looking for some emoji. Lol. I JUST WANNA REACT HEARTS ON COMMENT SECTION!!! I JUST WANNA PUT THIS 💕💕💕 AND THIS ❤❤❤ OR THIS 😂😂😂😂 EVEN THIS 👍👍👍👍 AND PROBABLY THIS 😯😯😯

I wanna pour those lovely stickerssss to you lovely readers.

Enjoy reading~

Y/n continued to make adjustments on the training gears each one were asking. Although hardest part of that is talking to Bakugo, everything went well like a thread in thin needle.

She was able to finalize the gears of their choice, one which she also added her suggestions and insights which the group could agree upon.

It even amazed them how she talked more when the topic is about support gears despite her stoic tone. She was really nerd when it comes to building techs! Finding out this new side of Y/n, everyone started to feel her human side.

Pinning on the last gear for Kirishima, Y/n started putting back her pen in her organizer and yawned.

She was so tired. Talking to less than ten people is making her even tired than how she already was. She slouched her shoulder, slinging her bag as she started walking out of the workplace.

Todoroki had to leave as he needed to train more.

So Midoriya, Ochaco, Iida, Kiminari, Kirishima and Bakugo followed suit. "Y/n, you're deductions were really amazing with the hero costumes." The girl with bobcut brown hair praised.

The girl sighed, placing both hands on her blazer pockets looking measerable as she always does. "I want to sleep." She muttered.

"Well, I know we've given you too many task. You can tell power loader about it as well since we originally wanted to request it to him." Iida said. "To show how thankful I am, I'd like to treat everyone for dinner." He offered.

Gasp were heard from his little group. "That's awesome Iida! Thanks!" Kiminari happily applaud his classmate.

Y/n hummed.

"That's the class rep for ya!" Kirishima praised as well.

"Food! Thanks Iida!" Uraraka added as well. "Oh yeah, Y/n. How are you and your dad?" The girl suddenly asks.

The mentioned turned to the brunette blankly. "Which one?" She asked.

Bakugo and Kiminari didn't understood her question until Uraraka cleared. "The smaller guy with hippie beard." She specified. "I remember you two had quite a scuffle during training on their first arrival here."

The girl nodded. "I am currently ignoring his existence." She replied lazily. I'm busy, why do I have to speak with him?

"What? Why? Shouldn't you two fix the misunderstanding. I don't really know why he cussed at you like that, but I think you must've said something to make him." Kirishima said his thoughts.

"I did." I told him the truth. He didn't like the results and got mad.

"Then, why haven't you made up with your dad?" Kiminari asked.

Y/n thought for a while it took a minute before she could give them the right answer. "Tiring." It's not like I'm his real daughter or anything. I just took after the future teens of Morgan Stark.

"Well, that's dad for you. I guess." Kirishima scratched the back of his head.

"I prefer your other dad Thor tho. He's really social and he looked really strong." Ochaco said.

"Yeah. Not to mention, he's a god. It's really awesome." Midoriya agreed.

"Wait. That hairy fatso is a god?!" Bakugo's eyes widened.