36. Stones and Pain

Bufalo wings...

That was what the girl had been munching with elegance.

Although those flavored chicken were not as big as Keigo's wings, it still taste good that Y/n had forgiven him for not offering her his giant wings when she was in kid version.

After recieving her treat, Y/n decided to yeet away without saying in advance. The hero didn't notice her leave until he remembered that she was supposed to be with her. However, the man just shrugged it off and moved on.

.

Silence...

Indeed one deafening silence has now rendered the Bar upon her fabulous arrival with a container in hand filled with chicken wings.

The head quarters of the league of villains where almost everyone were gathered didn't bother to ask why that woman was here again. So to say, they were used to it.

Toga happily engulfed her with her most affectionately obsessive embrace. "Why did you grew back? I love your mini version, just like how cute Ultron was!-- I mean, 80 times cuter than him but he's still cute in a different way!" She said continuously, rubbing her cheek to hers. "I missed you so much!"

The girl who looks deader than dead just munched while ignoring all the blonde's monologues.

She then turned to the cloud mom who seemed surprised by the sudden shot of attention bestowed by the foodie. She began to walk towards him, Toga being dragged because she didn't let their embrace go.

"Kurogiri." She started.

As if the sun rose by the west, the people who inhabited that bar looked at her wide eyed. To think she's call someone by their name? To think it was Kurogiri who was so low key in his post was being recognized? It's like he was a weak olimpic player who suddenly won a gold medal because everyone in his game got sick and forfeited.

"Kurogiri." She called again.

"W-what?" The purple cloud asked surprised.

"Yes, you are Kurogiri." She said again.

Everyone began to looked at her with wonder. "Y/n~ why are you suddenly interested in Kurogiri? Am I not interesting enough?" Toga asked, although not a complain but she still looked bewildered.

Stepping closer and closer, Y/n turned to the warp guy and slammed the counted with her palm. The people in the room flinched, quietly watching what she was going to do.

"You." She pointed at Kurogiri.

He gulped-- although not that obvious. "Yes?" He asked.

Her hair glowing blue, she quickly teleported in front of the mist guy. Atop the chair as she sat there in a thug like way to manage their height difference. Her hair still had the bluish glow while staring at him. She stretched her palm out and set it in the level of his chest. "Hand." She commanded.

Confused, Kurogiri hesitated to do so but seeing as she was glaring at him impatiently, he quickly placed his misty hand like a trained dog.

The blue light soon extended towards Kurogiri covering his entire body. Shocked, he began to feel nauseaous. His head became a haze, beginning to feel that the world looked like smudges and twirling lines.

The girl in front of him started coughing as another set of blood flow into her mouth. Her heart begin to clench uncontrollably that it was hard to breathe.

Giving up some stone essence is hard. She knew it was, however, it's still painful because even if she give a part of the stone, the one who will keep it will not get hurt, rather she'd have to suffer the pain they are supposed to be recieving.

Soon the light faded.

The misty mom collapsed on the floor while the girl.continued coughing out. The pain was extremely unbearable that she also fell into the counter without prior warning. The female couldn't believe it. Her usual nonchalance wasn't the case here anymore because right now, what she's enduring is the same pain Thanos had experienced during his journey in collecting the stones. While she, was loaning the power to someone else, however, the pain that they must feel during that process was being redirected to her.

"W-what did you do?!" Shigaraki asked.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" Himeko looked at the girl with concern. Watching the female curled up on the floor embracing her body. Her eyes wide with little tears on them looking in disbelief and pain.

As a one year old vessel, this was her first experience of incredible pain. It felt like her organs were melting inside her. The head aches would have been the first pain she encountered but compared to this sensation she had, head ache is nothing but an ant bite. Giving up half the stones ones one by one is already painful. Then slowly, as she gives the power the pain would increase to the point that it was hard to endure.

But after a few minutes, she got up, wiping what blood came out of her mouth.

Everyone watched her with questioning eyes. But she simply walked off.

"Wait!" Shigaraki called out, grabbing her arm, yanking her go turn around to face him. "What did you do to Kurogiri?!"

"Take care of him." She said instead.

"He temporarily shelters half of space stone. It would be wise if he does not participate in the battle that would be coming." She said.

"You gave him your power--"

"Lent it." She cleared.

"But why would you?" Dabi asked.

The young female hummed thoughtfully before speaking. "I want to play a game." She said. "Because I'll probably die soon."

"What?!" Toga exclaimed in shock, jumping towards the female and hug her, making Shugaraki's grasp on her arm go. "Why would you die?!"

"An ungrateful bastard will kill me."

"Who?! I'll kill him."

The girl sighed tiredly. Obviously, she won't be able to do anything about it. "Just focus on my entertainment. Save me if you can along the way." She told her-- or to them, indirectly as her hair glowed a small portal appearing to her feet being sucked into that hollow portal and disappeared.

.

.

.

"All Might." Y/n called out as soon as she came out of the portal toward the faculty office where she appeared.

The blonde bulky man stood up surprised from her sudden call. "Young Stone?". He asked wonderingly.

"As a symbol of peace, you are very weak." She said. "Your life line is thinner than mine."

"What do you mean? Why are you saying this?" The confused hero asked, frowning at her statement.

She made her way towards him, her eyes glowing with a glow of light orange. "I'll have to extend your life.for my own sake." She said. Standing in front of him, the young female extended her hand and reached his chest. Her palm emmitted the same glow as her eyes until it surrounded the man entirely. "As I give you a little more time. Do not try and overuse it more if you want to live longer." She shrugged uninterested.

All Might started feeling something ominous in his chest. It was cold as ice. The sensation was making him feel the numbing coolness in his nerves as the light covered him, coating him like an ice blanket.

His arms began to shiver but he held still, seeing as the girl in front of him looked unstable than his current state. She started to groan in pain. He insides started feeling the sensation again, however, she held still and passed what amount of sould stone she can offer to All Might.

Patience was never really her character. But right now, she persisted with pain until everything was done. Her body darkened, collapsing to what seems like an eternal darkness...