18. Stones Being Emotional

Me, reading the comments on the previous chapter while eating popcorn(literally). "Peter Parker, aye? Most comments stans our boy Peter? Omg..." *runs into mah laptop and watched spiderman clips on yt*  however... "Ain't this MHA x reader? Lmao. Who cares jackshit about the title? Let's also make him love interest then."

Oh, yeah btw! I can't ud tomorrow or the next day or probably even a week or two. So let's just ud a chapter now while it's still fresh in my brain.

Lololol. How do u do romance, author? They all just blush and nothing else happened... why did I make Y/n Stone a literal freakin' stone???! Hahaha! Now I can't imagine her blush anymore (questions le self. Lmao). But it's probably cute. Hehe.

"Yeeeeeet!"

Spiderman screamed the word as he started swinging from the fake buildings of ground beta.

"I did not sign up for this 2! Quote from mr. Thor earlier by the way-- but yeeeeeet!"

He exclaimed being chased around by the 0 point robots.

Previously, Peter Parker tampered with a zero point robot and it started chasing after him. He started shooting webs to its eyes swinging around to tie his web on the robot's arms and feet as it helplessly fell on the ground.

He sighed, feeling the burning sensation in his back that made him nervous causing his spidy(?) senses to tingle that posted danger from his intuitions and sheer experience. The boy slowly turns around, curiously but carefully with suspense, finding that Y/n was staring at him. He felt cold sweats inside his spider costume thinking if she was mad about the robot that he pinned on the ground. Did she made this? I should probably console her!

Forcing an awkward laugh, Peter slowly pats the robot's metalic surface. "It's... it's pretty good, huh? The... the arms thing are powerful and durable. Heh he he." He said tripping on his words. He started caressing it now gently. "Ah, the shiny surface is also smooth! The paint must've been very special. And oh, the wires... yes the wires. It looked simply elegant being twisted like noodles and turned around like that."

The students who were around was looking at him oddly now. Y/n blinked and sighed. "I did not make that." She finally told him as she walked off lazily.

The look on Peter's masks went wide and then into a frown. "You should've told me sooner. Mr. Stark will rant me 7 hours if he finds out that I made you mad." The boy complained, which the girl lazily ignored.

Y/n doesn't easily get mad. But most of her expression lately seems like it. Her emotion were getting more sour just thinking about how Thanos was getting closer and closer to Earth while touring around planets to kill.

The girl could feel the pouring cries of emotion each residence of the foreign planets were emitting. The space stone, reality stone and soul stone are getting more and more sensitive the more lives Thanos had taken.

The natural laws of the universe is breaking again. When did it even became peaceful?

The girl felt so tired just thinking about the mess that's happening. She sat on the corner and leaned on the wall, placing her head on her knees in frustration. She wanted to sleep. She wanted to eat. She wanted to build more robot.

She soon heard footsteps coming towards her. Y/n rose her head, finding Wanda looking at her softly.

"Hey." She awkwardly started and sat beside her. Her eyes were on the training grounds where the heroes of both this earth and the other were supervising the children. "How have you been?" She asked.

"I've been living well." She replied flatly.

"I noticed how you designed Ultron. His voice resembled much of Vision's. And the emotions he has... it felt rather genuine. Except, he's only an AI." Wanda wanted to laugh at herself as she said what's on her mind.