03. Stones are Borrrreeed

Y/n contemplated what to do with the nomu, well, it was until All Might arrived and gave him some foreign named punches.

The girl, who didn't need to teleport anymore reached the wrecked Ultron who looks as worse when he was beaten up by some angry green overdosed steroids, Hulk.

Well, what matters is the chip she pieced delicately on the robot's head. It was Ultron 2.0's disk and record of codes. She picked up its head before teleporting back near the exit and watch what's going on together with 1A who were very sucked in on the fight that was happening.

"Did someone call the teachers?" Y/n's voice rang through the whole class. They turned to the girl wearing her PE uniform and looking like a mechanic while holding a robot's head in hand.

"Y-yes. Someone already called." It was Asui who replied. "By the way, thank you for helping us out there."

Y/n's eyes glowed brown orange as she stared at All Might, ignoring Asui who thanked her. She hummed thoughfully again as he was exchanging punches with the nomu.

She frowned now. She can tell that All might had weakened long before.

Why would they care about All might? Oh well, the stones are feeling troubled. If All might dies now, the symbol of peace disappears and the people won't feel the sense of security as they felt when the number 1 hero is alive. Simple as that.

Some of the students watched her troubled look. Their eyes confused and in question of who she was. Was she a spy of the villains?

"When will the teachers arrive?" Y/n asked again.

"A few more minutes? I don't really know." It was Kirishima who answered. "Our class pres is the fastest among us so they're probably on their way here."

She hummed, turning to the redhead and handing her Ultron's head. "Take care of it. It has a stored data of the nomu so don't drop it carelessly." She said nonchalantly before her hair started to glow with blue lights again, the portal behind her flashly pulled her before closing quickly.

Three students were already helping All Might. Y/n just need to interfere a little to buy time. Just as fast as flash, she was already grabbing a certain blond from nearly being crushed, his green bean classmate screaming his name stopped in shock.

His friend didn't get crushed and that girl was here again.

"You again. I was planning to spare you, since you seemed useful." Shigaraki spoke as he met her e/c eyes.

"Tsk." She clicked her tongue again. More work if villains caught her. She doesn't like the idea.

"Hey, get out of here! I can do it on my own!" Bakugo screamed in her ear fiercely, making her turn to him with a weird expression.

"You are very noisy." She said with a bored tone. "I'm sorry, but I can't have All might dying." Her sentence was directed to the villains as her hands started glowing purple.

The nomu instinctively shot towards her in a flash, preparing it's punch while she raised her hand up to catch the nomu's fist. Her other purple glowing arm, punched the nomu who was now flung into the dome cieling creating cracks on the wall.

Everyone looked at her wide eyed. A girl, looking nonchalantly delicate as her was as strong as All might?

"I'm responsible for the maintenance." She started softly while she watch the nomu jumping back. "And you destroyed my work." She smiled mirthlessly, her hair glowing blue as she was sucked by the portal, appearing in front of the nomu and striking its body down on the ground.