Chapter-30

I was slowly waking. And I felt the atmosphere is different from the place I was before. My sight was blurred but blueness scared me a lot. I tried moving. But there were something heavy and different on my ankles and wrists, making me weak by taking my energy up. I struggled to keep my eyes open. But the sound of someone made me want to stay up, and be strong.

"Well, look who's up. I thought you were the strongest one after the big dog." I heard a growl which I recognized as Oliver's. "Oh pardon me, the boy who can't turn." There was venom in her voice. But the thing that hurt me the most was that the sound was kind of the same like Amrin. If we don't consider the venomous tone in her voice. But all can sweeten their words, right?

"Aww, it's pathetic you even think we resemble each other." Says the woman. With my full strength, I opened my eyes and looked at her. Anger flaring from me.

Hell, I am not gonna let her read my mind. And no, I ain't vulnerable. And as if I am gonna die a coward.

Our eyes locked, and for a moment I saw fear in her eyes. The cuffs that locked my hands were oozing my energy, stronger than before. But my anger wasn't helping me. I clutched my hands and felt heat all over my body. I felt myself getting stronger, and I was sure there was an external force helping me.

I looked around the room to see my friends, the Princes and Princess, and Oliver looking at me. But the way the siblings looked at me was different. A different aura was radiating from them.

"You don't have to do this Christina. You are ruining just our family." Amrin said in a Calm tone and with a soft nod, she broke the eye contact. "You are way better than this." "I am the best one here, Amrin." She said her name with disgust. "And how can you even think I consider you my family." It was just a sentence, but it hold a lot of emotions.

"It is not my mistake that my parents are older than yours. Or me and my siblings are older than you and yours." Amrin stated.

Christina looked angry. And that was clear from the loud sound that was created when she slap Amy's cheeks. Oliver's reflex was to stand up, and most probably attack too, but he was on the ground at the same damn speed he stood up due to the cuffs on his ankles, that I didn't noticed before.

I averted my gaze towards the rest of the people in the room. All of them had the same heavy metal covering their palms and wrists and also their ankles. But I saw Ruby, acting vulnerable and weak, slowly trying to stand up.

"Why you did that?" Cody looked so sad as he looked at the redden cheeks of his sister's. "You'll pay for this." The older boy, Bleu, spoke, anger evident in his voice. But Amrin looked as if she had succeeded. A small smile tugging on her lips, she tilted her head. "That's all you got?" The next word came in an icy tone, "Christy."

Anger was flaring from her, and then all of us seemed to understand what she is trying to do.

One person loosing the cool will affect the whole outcome. Cody's words repeated on my mind. I smiled, but it soon disappeared when I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked to the particular location from where the staring was coming and soon locked my eyes with Oliver.

He averted his eyes near to my waist and I followed his gazing. There was....nothing. I took the risk of rubbing my elbow near to the place and was surprised to feel a lump. I sat straight, from the shock of finding a thing. What was it?

Akshay was looking at me, questionably. And as soon as I looked at him, his right eyebrow shot up. I loosened my shoulder and rubbed near to my waist with my elbow. He, confused, copied my act. He was also surprised. There definitely was a weapon. I hope.

"You are an idiot if you think you can defeat us." Oliver stated. "Oh I should tell that to you. But I wonder what makes you say that?" Christina said, looking at him. "I maybe an Omega but that doesn't mean I don't have a pack. They will find me. And destroy you."

"Oh, about that," she said, an evil smile appearing on her lips, "how do you all feel to see your loved ones dying in front of your eyes. And not being able to save them." My breath hitched. "Being somebody who has lost so many people you loved, any words to fellow friends."

My heart wretched, but I gave a sick smile. "I lost everyone, so guess what. I don't care. Kill whoever the hell you want." My voice was low and, let me add, scary. I looked at her, my mind flashing the sweet face of Alia, her parents, Damon, his parents, Ruby's parents, Mr. Kaur, Monica and her mother. But I didn't let her, or anyone, see how much saying those few sentences hurt me. The stares of my friends did worse than killing me. But I made sure I put my mask on.

I felt my hands slowly freeing itself from the cuffs. And even though that was a surprise to me, in a flash, after my hands were fully freed, I took the weapon to reveal a broken blade with handle adorned in patterns and a golden jewel. I might have froze for a second but before anything could occupy my mind or anyone comprehend what's happening, I took the sword and stab it right into the chest of the woman standing in front of me.

Extreme heat made me jerk off my hand but what happened next mesmerized me.

Golden fey lines rose from the place where I had stabbed. The woman was hung in the air. The fey lines were covering her chest region. It was a beautiful sight to watch, but I couldn't admit it due to the fact those lines were murdering a person. Uhmm. I murdered that person, but those lines is taking life off her.

She fall onto the ground, lifeless, laid there. I just stared at her, unable to move or do anything, when the sword flew to the air by itself. Golden fey lines grew from its blade and start to grow towards my friends. Being scared, I moved towards the sword but my eyes locked with Amrin's. She just shook her head so I stayed. There was a small smile on her lips.

The fey lines travelled towards my friends, werewolf and the Royals. They covered their cuffs and after a second or two, tiny soundless fireworks were ignited nearby the cuffs. I watched amusingly as the cuffs were broken and fell down.

The next thing I remember was being attacked in a hug by my three friends. Tears welled up in my eyes but I refused to cry. The happy ending was still not reached. I broke the hug before looking at them.

"Don't we need to get out now?"

***

This was the best I could draw of the Golden Fey Lines Sword

Bare with my edits you all.
And please vote & comment.