Chapter-25

The paper I was holding were the adoption papers of mine, to legally be with the Celsia family with no interruptions from the rest of the family I had. I read the new name I had now- Janet Celsia Luv.

***

We, the 4 kids, were all sleeping in with my new family- except Monica as she felt it wrong to barge in to the friendship we had. As we all settled down on the bed, I asked. "Amy? Did you meet with her?"

"Amy, Minnie and Bleu came to visit you in the hospital. Sorry for not informing you earlier, but they asked us not to ya. But seems like friends gonna tell each other everything." Ruby ended the conversation and it felt like she was asking us to sleep.

But I broke the silence again, "why didn't you... healed me?" I asked, turning my head towards Ruby. "She thought it would be stupid to do so as we were in hospital and also she doesn't know how this will work. So yeah." Aria answered the question and I nodded.

I waited for few minutes before directing another question. "How will.." I was cut down by a hushed voice from Akshay. "Can we just sleep?" He quickly added, by bringing his head up to see us, "please?" I nodded and tried sleeping, even though all my sleep was lost. "Good night sissy." Ruby spoke in a low tone by hugging me tightly. I smiled at the thought that we were literally sisters now. I hugged her back as I whispered, "good night to you too sis."

***

Few days passed. My leg was mended already. Amy or Bleu didn't came to visit after that. Ruby notified me that they changed into somebody else to visit me at the hospital. And the blonde who hurt me, she has been asked to volunteer in helping the old and her parents were asked to pay the hospital charges.

It was Christmas Eve. And the next day was the first Christmas with my new family. I smiled at the thought as I walked downstairs. "Good Morning Jan" Ruby greeted me from the dining table. I joined her as I was served by my breakfast. "Good Morning Ruby, and you too Dammy." I greeted as I dug into my food.

When I finished my food, I looked up to see my new family staring at me in amusement. Well, at least my cousin and sister. "What? I am hungry." I whined with annoyance. They chuckled when my mother made a comment, "as always." I chuckled with them.

Mrs. Celsia has asked me to call her mother (or whatever I prefer) if I am fine with it. I was, actually, glad that she insisted as I was confused what to call her anymore. "I thought you were my side." I complained in fake sad tone.

My father joined by giving me a squeeze on my shoulders, "don't worry darling, I am by your side." He said with a smile as he sat in one of the chairs. "Ow father." Ruby said, faking she was hurt with some gestures. We grinned as they completed their breakfast, me looking at them.

At last a normal family.

***

It was evening which means it was time to chill. But can I chill and behave like a normal kid at least for a day? No. And that is obvious.

We went out side for snow balling and was greeted by our other two friends who were already playing. Akshay and Aria were making snow angels when we decided to add a bit fun to it. As they didn't noticed us reaching them, we quietly made few snowballs and started to throw at them. They were annoyed for a second and as soon as they saw us they started to gather up snow and make balls out of them, throwing it to us. We threw balls at each other for a few minutes before giving in and sat together under a frozen tree.

It was not long before Akshay stood up and started to walk. We looked at him and the place he was walking towards, suspiciously. There was nothing weird or rather to tell there was nothing there. I looked at the girls to find them as confused as I am. Ruby quickly grabbed Akshay to leave him with a gasp. When he looked at us, he relaxed.